+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please re name gem re roll to gem no roll.

Please re name gem re roll to gem no roll.

Since eclipse i have been limited to 3 lunar souls per week because lets be serious who wants a 19k power rank lunar lancer in ultra dotm, before people say switch your gems to shadow hunter i should not have to and even if i did no one will take a 19k shadow hunter in ultra dotm so i am limited to 3 lunar souls a week so let me get to the point i can only reroll a gem once a week which is lets be honest really stupid since nothing else related to regular gems is time gated if they had two re roll items once for empowered gems and regulars and lunar souls being used for empowered gems it would be stupid but still it would make some sense, Since the eclipse update every week i have rerolled the same 25/25 regular fire gem with physical damage critical damage and maximum health and every time i have rerolled it it has done nothing or should i say gone from maximum health to lower or higher maximum health rng is one thing but what in gods name is this trion seriously what are you guys even thinking anymore its no wonder people are quitting in huge amounts you clearly done understand anything about what the players who pay your bills or you just dont care at all anymore you need to listen and you need to fix this failure of a *re* roll system.

I got 7 gems with health regen Almost maxed gems No choise but to wait tho 17k pr 1 lunar per week Patron is getting way to expensive like this

Got 3 Lunar!! Reroll 30k mh into..! 381% mh Lost 100k Hp God Damnit

I'd like to reroll 9 pd to Md as I've only had x2 main pd toons.
    I have no desire to make 9 new gems or to try and get them perfect stats again...
    X 9 pd ch cd gems I am willing to augment to perfect but to try and do this with a second md toon would take 7-8 months of just working on a new Md toon.

I would like to see souls removed from this and all items needed for gem rolling or buffing be farmable.

Re Rolling gems

I have a question on this topic, if I re roll a gem and i get the stat that I want do I lose the level of that gem (say it was at 20/25 when i re rolled it) and do i lose that pr if/when I ever get the stat that I want ?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bowshuge

Quote Originally Posted by Bowshuge View Post
    I have a question on this topic, if I re roll a gem and i get the stat that I want do I lose the level of that gem (say it was at 20/25 when i re rolled it) and do i lose that pr if/when I ever get the stat that I want ?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bowshuge
    No i don't think you will lose power rank but i do know the re rolled stat can have different amounts for example you could reroll crit hit 5% or 6% so yea atm its really just rng like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    No i don't think you will lose power rank but i do know the re rolled stat can have different amounts for example you could reroll crit hit 5% or 6% so yea atm its really just rng like usual.
    5% can or 6% what ? 5% can turn into 6%?

Yes im not sure on the specifics but everytime i have rerolled the same gem since the patch which is 25/25, phy dmg, crit dmg, hp% and 1603 pr, Everytime i have rerolled hp% it has increased or decreased the hp% and so far it has not rerolled into crit hit which is the stat i want its ridicilous tbh and needs changing in cost or the rng factor.

Reroll won't change the stat percent or number just the stat itself so if u have mh% at 100 it will be at 100 again if u reroll only way it will go up or down is if u augmented the stat or lvl the gem or if u changed the reroll of 1 of the bonus rolls at 5 10 15 example u was rerolling a stat that had 1 bonus buff at lvl 5 but then u reroll the other stat that had 2 bonus buff

Hope this makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    Reroll won't change the stat percent or number just the stat itself so if u have mh% at 100 it will be at 100 again if u reroll only way it will go up or down is if u augmented the stat or lvl the gem or if u changed the reroll of 1 of the bonus rolls at 5 10 15 example u was rerolling a stat that had 1 bonus buff at lvl 5 but then u reroll the other stat that had 2 bonus buff

Hope this makes sense
    I see thanks for clearing that up.

Hate you trion But love you A little to much If you what i mean Xx Kisses You dont wanne Run into me !

+ Reply to Thread