+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please re name gem re roll to gem no roll.

Thanks guys that makes a bit more sense now.. still confusing as f**k tho

OK that clears some things up thanks guys.. One more dumb question, is there any other way to get Lunar Souls other than beating DOTM? Because Im lucky when I can get hard DOTM so Ultra just never happens so it seems like it will take so damn long to re roll gems into the stat that you want with just a couple lunar souls per week?

Help on this would be appreciated,

Cheers

Bow
    Dotm only.

Hit me up today I'll do my best to get a group to run hard dotm or I'll see if we can sneak you into a ultra.

PC with me later today Bow I'll explain in detail how it works.

It is complicated as hell and in the end we all are stuck with the gems we thought were good and have to just deside we will not be perfect.

5 10 15
    Rolled on PD/Md x2 or all 3 good gem.

5 10 15
    Rolled on pd/mx x2 and cd X1 great gem

Since update I have not got 1 gem worth upgrading..
    1000s of gems and not one has rolled properly.
    At my best guess at 21k pr I'm out x5 stat increases when I max as I had 5 ch rolls on my current gems.

5 10 15
    Rolled on Ch X1 x2 or x3 each roll you've lost a stat improvement each time for damage

Giving up cd for pd/md is ok

Giving up a pd/md or cd for a ch is a lost stat

All 3 star 3 stat gems end at the same pr after fully upgraded but will have different stats based on your 5 10 15 bonus stat

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborgpk View Post
    Hate you trion But love you A little to much If you what i mean Xx Kisses You dont wanne Run into me !
    Same thing is happening to me, i've rerolled 3 times empowered gem trying to switch MH to CH, but it keeps rolling MH to %MH or vise versa. DEVS need to fix this and refund all of the CONTAINED CHAOS SPARKS.

Thanks Ugly, i will hit you up tonight after work.. And yea it's ****ty because it takes me so long to get 3 Lunar Souls so I feel like I am going to be months before I get rid of some of my max health to crit damage.. mad frustrating.. I wish you could only roll into the stat once instead of flopping back and forth between max health and max health %.. pisses me off

+ Reply to Thread