Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Q & A Thread - September 15, 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibita View Post
    1) Knight subclass does not increase movement speed of Tank Turtle and likewise Fae Trickster subclass does not increase gliding speed of Za'hadeen, the Fire Primordial Dragon. Is this a bug or work-as-intended?

2) Fae change is awesome and makes the class enjoyable again. When will other unpopular classes like Knight and Tomb Raiser get some love like Fae?

3) When can we expect Professions and Gears get updated?
    3rd pls, devs, answer that one first half of the next year, maybe?

I asked this a while back however, I feel it could be useful to bring it back up; Will we ever get a way of modding game audio (Much like we can do with VFX, mounts, etc.?); allowing people to create sound packs for the game would be great. (I also just want another reason to make random noises and bewilder my parents)

Colored signs; Late last year the option to add HTML coding to signs was removed, I also asked about the possibility of signs with colored text, can we expect to have signs with specific text colors or a way to add color to the text on signs? (could be a menu on the side of the text window for example).

Shadow tower mount drop rates, are they too low?
    (asked by people before me)

Forged soul sink? Can we expect uses for forged souls as they've lost their value and have become nearly useless unless you're levelling gear from scratch.

-Will add more useless questions if I think of any-
    This is my friend refer code!: WDTR-2FTR-NDYC-PGML-K329
    "Experience is what you get when you dont get what you want" (Quote by Randy Pausch)
    Professional meme(r). Creator of the turbo duck!
    One of avarem's final fishes

Quote Originally Posted by BisquiteCat View Post
    snip
    custom audio would be amazing... i have trove muted all the time due to just being sick of hearing the same sound over.. and over and over

Can you give us an idea of how rare the Dreadnought MK1 Prototype is. I've been farming for it for too long I need an expectation of the chances to keep my hopes up or at least see it in person please, I'm desperate now.

Can you please add some sort of indicator for Shadow Towers showing which towers we have completed AND opened for rewards (the chest at the end with keys)? This minor detail is going to save a lot of time and trouble for many. Please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulant View Post
    Can you please add some sort of indicator for Shadow Towers showing which towers we have completed AND opened for rewards (the chest at the end with keys)? This minor detail is going to save a lot of time and trouble for many. Please and thank you!

Hover to the desire mode boss in shadow tower portal bench to see the time and key used / received titian soul or not.

1: Knight sales when?

2: will the spooky swag bag pack return in the stores next halloween?

1. Are you planning to add the ability to improve the club in 2.0 for example - additional damage to Shadow Tower.
    2. Costumes for clubs?
    3. When You teach Ganda to go down ?

Would you consider changing the Gem Stat Reroll process so we can pick the stat that we want when rerolled?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post

Hover to the desire mode boss in shadow tower portal bench to see the time and key used / received titian soul or not.
    I'm pretty sure that says you received your Souls even if you don't open the chest. They didn't update the text from before.

Another question for the ST portal interface: Can we please make it so that changing the difficulty doesn't change the boss selected?

Closed Thread