Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Q & A Thread - September 15, 2017!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove Dev Q & A Thread - September 15, 2017!

Hey folks,

Our next livestream is coming up on September 15th and we hope to see you there!

Post your questions for the team here and we'll respond in this thread as well as on the livestream on Friday.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Did you mess up the drops of the shadow hunter mounts when eclipse hit? nobody i know of, ingame or on the forums, has gotten any of the mounts since the update, even the old mounts.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 70,013 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 287,615 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Boost Indicators | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | Heart-a-Phones Received: 573 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 679 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Did you mess up the drops of the shadow (tower) mounts when eclipse hit? nobody i know of, ingame or on the forums, has gotten any of the mounts since the update, even the old mounts.
    I would also like to know about the Shadow Tower mounts - even if it's just a quick look to make sure they're enabled properly.

Are there any plans to adjust flux more since the amount has gone down a lot while the required amount to upgrade gear and gems has continued to be higher? I foresee people continuing to spend flux until only the hoarders remain rich. Titan Chest aren't worth opening right now as you only net 2k on average for three titan souls.

Can we get a soul sink? It would be awesome to spend shadow souls on gem upgrades.

IGN: spar13 - Rank 1 Mastery as of 9/20/17

Where are sept 8 question responses?

Will console ever get some version of certain mods like the one that shows where certain enemy types or mats are located. Could be added as an extra item to craft and equip maybe in an emblem slot.

Can we get Infinium ore spawning in fire/lava worlds now we need to mine a lot of it for baesmuth.

Possibility of smoothing the RNG of obtaining the new dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Where are sept 8 question responses?
    Rick reply a couple time on Q & A is a public stunt.

After a while, true nature will reveal.

The same attitude when Avarem took Q & A out and just toss it aside in live stream.

I am sure question regard dragon fragment was asked several time before Eclipse is out.

If Devs takes Q & A more seriously, the issue with fragment wont even exist.

Best to ask question in live stream and get Devs attention for answer...

1) Knight subclass does not increase movement speed of Tank Turtle and likewise Fae Trickster subclass does not increase gliding speed of Za'hadeen, the Fire Primordial Dragon. Is this a bug or work-as-intended?

2) Fae change is awesome and makes the class enjoyable again. When will other unpopular classes like Knight and Tomb Raiser get some love like Fae?

3) When can we expect Professions and Gears get updated?

Closed Thread