+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed drops of new dragon fragments i saw

10.2K glacial shards total, 2 fragments. First one at 5.7K shards, second one at 7.6K

frags

so ive farmed 40k bulbs, 1 frag
    7 hrs on spiders, 1 frag
    5-7 hrs on jurassic 0 frags
    8 hrs of infinium, 3 frags
    8k glacial shards, 0 frags

i think im pretty much done w/ this game...
    ive spent probly 12 hrs-15 hrs the last 2 days and accomplished nothing. the devs have made this game pointless and im kinda sick of it.... i havent completed a tome yet this wk. i dont enjoy it. this game has turned to poo im sorry if anyone is offended or bothered, but this is horse****. i enjoy grinding dungeons, not spending 14 hrs grinding sunlight bulbs for a chance at accomplishing something.

srsly tho, if they put variants of these dragons in the world, but made them super rare, it wouldnt be as bad. is anyone else as frustrated as i am? my club usually has 15-40 ppl on and today, i was the only person on for 2 hrs. i just feel that the devs dont seem to understand how frustrating this is. i dont think i could farm 31k glacial shards straight, id go crazy. is there anyway to petition them to look into this? my friend played FF11, they had an unbeatable boss. the devs of that game put a video out saying "this is how u beat this boss" and they failed at it. the boss was then tweaked and toned down. i just feel like the frustrations of a lot of ppl r getting ignored. ive played this game for 2 yrs and 3 ppl r online for me atm....

Good info so far.
    I will edit this post with my own stats on these fragments later today (I got notes), but after many, many hours in post-increased-drop-rates, I am sitting at 5 fragments total of various types.

30,000 infinium mined, 2 fragments. Got the two just shy of that 30,000 mark.
    Sunlight bulbs, I have farmed shy of 40,000 bulbs and gotten one.
    Dinosaurs, farmed these for around 8 hours, have 2 egg fragments, got them earlier on, nothing past the 4 hour mark.
    10,000 glacial shards mined, 0 fragments so far.

**Update, another 5 hours farming dinos, 0 fragments.
    45,000 sun bulbs, got fragment #2
    1 solid hour killing spiders, 0 fragments.
    UPDATE 2:
    50,000 bulbs total, got the 5th egg fragment.
    11,500 glacial shards total, got the first egg fragment
    2,000 more infinium, no changes and still at 2 from the first 30,000 infinium.
    Another half hour doing dinos, 0

67605 mastery, had all the dragons prior to these new ones dropping.
    While farming bulbs with others far from gold, they got 2 egg fragments bulb farming while I got 0 the entire time.

But if everyone can do me a huge favor:
    If you would post your mastery rank (do /mastery) and edit original posts with that information.
    Also, if you can post how many dragons you already have, that would help me look at another aspect of dragon fragment drop rates.

Thanks yall! Much appreciated.

Mastery: 38,667 (395)
    Total dragons learned: 26/38
    Fragments
    Ice-dragon Fragments (my first eclipse dragon):
    #1 - 1900 Glacial shards.
    #2 - 5000 Glacial shards.
    #3 - 7000 Glacial shards.
    #4 - 20100 Glacial shards.
    #5 - 5000 Glacial shards.
    Total shards farmed: 39000.

IGN: ZBones
    Main Class: Gunslinger Power rank: 22007
    Mastery rank: 390+
    DDE: 3/3
    My RNG:
    Non-existent
    If your mastery rank is under 20, go ahead and use this code "RZ3JNFZL6F39E2KYW3JX" to get a FREE class coin!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Mastery: 38,667 (395)
    Fragments
    Ice-dragon Fragments (my first eclipse dragon):
    #1 - 1900 Glacial shards.
    #2 - 5000 Glacial shards.
    #3 - 7000 Glacial shards.
    #4 - 20100 Glacial shards.
    #5 - 5000 Glacial shards.
    Total shards farmed: 39000.
    Based on the drop rate and the crafting materials for the new dragons, this update brings in a toooooonnnn more materials than crafting the dragons will take out. This will decrease the prices of materials by quite a bit.

285 minutes, or 4hr 45min, for the 5th Kami fragment to pop up across 6 sessions.

updated my first post in this thread

I find it absurd that you can get a candoria dragon in about an hour and these dragons may take months. Again, I think the time that we need to get them is artificially long.
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 600
    All classes 16k + pr

Update:
    mined 19k glacial shard only got 1 ice fragment
    mined 12k+ more got nothing......
    31k+ glacial shard in total only got 1 fragment
    terrible rng

Quote Originally Posted by Suburba View Post
    I find it absurd that you can get a candoria dragon in about an hour and these dragons may take months. Again, I think the time that we need to get them is artificially long.
    That's the point. Trion doesn't realize we are already hardcore dedicated gamers when trying to complete the dragons and so it made dragons like Candorian a piece of cake where as normal gamers it may take a few days. Well, they were like, let's make the hardcore dedicated gamers take a while and boom here we are.

But the fortunate part, killing things like spiders, mining infinium and other tasks can be done as you play trove regularly. While you are not really likely to get it by just casually playing, it still can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    285 minutes, or 4hr 45min, for the 5th Kami fragment to pop up across 6 sessions.
    Thanks for the info! And grats on the egg fragments you already got!
    BTW, can you please post your mastery, and the # dragons you have learned already?

Same with everyone else, if you can share this data, it would be most helpful for me!

+ Reply to Thread