+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confirmed drops of new dragon fragments i saw

Hybrid View

Confirmed drops of new dragon fragments i saw

Soo for now running some u9 sky dungeons if i see infinium and bombing it got 2.4k infinium i got 3 fragment.
    Next sunfowers got 1.6k sunlight bulbs got 1 fragment.
    Shadow caches opened 12k+ for a 50 got randomly from 3 from 200 or 0 from 1k 😀.
    Then glacial shards mined 7k 0 fragments tried in u9 and 1 of the novice world please update me if u get some and where.
    Robots nothing soo far grinded in u5 u8 u9 u6. Please post here where u get some guys.
    Please no crying and more post with i got nothing after 1 mil minning and etc. Just some real data.
    Thank u if i get some other fragment and get actual confirmation where and how i will try to let u know 😀
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are under mastery and want to get a free class coin use this code: 3GCLTKHKWLQKGRP2LCL6 and redeem it Here

bombed 2-3 nodes which is like what less than 20 glacial shards? got 1 ice frag. i dint even know till i decon stuffs and all this probably happen in that random moment cause i have 1 spider frag too shortly after ice frag. my inventory had that ice frag then 2shad gears then spider frag and rest is just shad gears full up. so all this is when i was grinding dungeons and only happen to saw the resource along the way.

i got three flora frags yesterday (Sunday) with 10k 'ish bulbs then today when i did another 10k of bulbs i didn't see any ...

edit update: its now mid Wednesday after mining bulbs (too many to count) i still haven't gotten the last 2 flora frags. seriously if if im not gonna get then there is new reason for them to waste room in my bags ... I'm almost certain that the the last minute patch to exploit the the devs dont want anyone to know the details on was a patch to reduce the number dropped somehow... its bad enough that i need these frags, after i get them their is still a list of things needed to make the dragons that i may not have anyways so why bother?

glacial shard: 1 from 3.2k
    robot u9: got 1 after 3-4 days of farming mobs (not dungeons)
    ign - TheMustardCat
    mastery - 300++
    Architect for hire ( https://discord.gg/TAhqTq5 )
    Leader of Cadeliwyr

around 21k infinium 5fragment
    around 16k sunlight bulb 5fragment
    over 8000 glacial shards now 0 fragment
    I have given up on farming spiders, I farm spiders few days but I got nothing.
    fragment from Shadow caches very uncertain

The infinium ore and sunlight bulb fragment drops seem quite common but other types of fragment seem much rare.

49k glacial shards to get 6 frags, yes, last one got 2 in a row, really nice...

14k bulbs to get 5 frags, later got 1 more with less then 1k.

got 4 infinium frags randomly, while farming dungeons and throwing bombs on random infinium i saw, probably less them 4k infinium, lucky.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

+ Reply to Thread