+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Test of rarity - Find the Rarest version of My Dungeon - Win a Rachnaphon Code

I've given up for now. Still haven't found a multi colored spine dungeon so I'm going to assume each variant is not equally likely. I've found blue spines, multi colored tower and bottom once. If each three pieces are independent of each other, then it's pray if the multi colored spines come up

Metaforge image of the correct version

There is nothing preventing it from spawning beside low chances.
    All 3 pieces operate individually, you can have a complete blue, yellow, pink or green version or mixes between them,

Again, only looking at new posts, due to time stamps
    IGN: Evilagician || Clubs: Trovesaurus , Eternal Skyguards , Creatrix Vincit Omnia , Trove Puzzle Society
    Mods: Jungle Sage, Jungle Dragonling, Jungle Dragons, TroveCreations: all submissions
    Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    Metaforge image of the correct version

There is nothing preventing it from spawning beside low chances.
    All 3 pieces operate individually, you can have a complete blue, yellow, pink or green version or mixes between them,

Again, only looking at new posts, due to time stamps
    I loved this search. After a few drinks, I think I'll try again.

This might actually be impossible. I've yet to see 3/3 of any type.

I've seen a full blue one.

Guess ill start back up after I complete this assignment. Good luck in your hunts everyone!

I don't even know if the spires can be disco... I've searched for about 5 hours and I haven't seen a single one. All I'm seeing is the centerpiece and the wall being disco. Need a confirmation if this is even possible...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    I don't even know if the spires can be disco... I've searched for about 5 hours and I haven't seen a single one. All I'm seeing is the centerpiece and the wall being disco. Need a confirmation if this is even possible...
    Assuming the dungeon went in as it was created, it is possible, I'm not sending people on a ghost hunt, however, I am starting to feel guilty for being too evil.
    IGN: Evilagician || Clubs: Trovesaurus , Eternal Skyguards , Creatrix Vincit Omnia , Trove Puzzle Society
    Mods: Jungle Sage, Jungle Dragonling, Jungle Dragons, TroveCreations: all submissions
    Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    It is. can see it in meta. And I've seen people getting close, with 2 of disco and 1 solid. And I know one of teh screenshots already did have disco walls and spire, but not disco arm

Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    Assuming the dungeon went in as it was created, it is possible, I'm not sending people on a ghost hunt, however, I am starting to feel guilty for being too evil.
    On another game I played, I gave away free membership for a month to the person who posted last on a thread and no one else posts within 5 minutes. It went on for days of people spamming posts because no one would let 5 minutes past within the last post. I started feeling reaaaalllyy guilty

+ Reply to Thread