+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Test of rarity - Find the Rarest version of My Dungeon - Win a Rachnaphon Code

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    479
    I've given up for now. Still haven't found a multi colored spine dungeon so I'm going to assume each variant is not equally likely. I've found blue spines, multi colored tower and bottom once. If each three pieces are independent of each other, then it's pray if the multi colored spines come up

  2. #22
    Senior Member Evilagician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    328
    Metaforge image of the correct version


    There is nothing preventing it from spawning beside low chances.
    All 3 pieces operate individually, you can have a complete blue, yellow, pink or green version or mixes between them,


    Again, only looking at new posts, due to time stamps
    IGN: Evilagician || Clubs: Trovesaurus , Eternal Skyguards , Creatrix Vincit Omnia , Trove Puzzle Society
    Mods: Jungle Sage, Jungle Dragonling, Jungle Dragons, TroveCreations: all submissions
    Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    Metaforge image of the correct version


    There is nothing preventing it from spawning beside low chances.
    All 3 pieces operate individually, you can have a complete blue, yellow, pink or green version or mixes between them,


    Again, only looking at new posts, due to time stamps
    I loved this search. After a few drinks, I think I'll try again.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    214
    This might actually be impossible. I've yet to see 3/3 of any type.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    338
    I've seen a full blue one.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    21
    Guess ill start back up after I complete this assignment. Good luck in your hunts everyone!

  7. #27
    Senior Member SkyTheVirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    437
    I don't even know if the spires can be disco... I've searched for about 5 hours and I haven't seen a single one. All I'm seeing is the centerpiece and the wall being disco. Need a confirmation if this is even possible...

  8. #28
    Senior Member Evilagician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    I don't even know if the spires can be disco... I've searched for about 5 hours and I haven't seen a single one. All I'm seeing is the centerpiece and the wall being disco. Need a confirmation if this is even possible...
    Assuming the dungeon went in as it was created, it is possible, I'm not sending people on a ghost hunt, however, I am starting to feel guilty for being too evil.
    IGN: Evilagician || Clubs: Trovesaurus , Eternal Skyguards , Creatrix Vincit Omnia , Trove Puzzle Society
    Mods: Jungle Sage, Jungle Dragonling, Jungle Dragons, TroveCreations: all submissions
    Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    I don't even know if the spires can be disco... I've searched for about 5 hours and I haven't seen a single one. All I'm seeing is the centerpiece and the wall being disco. Need a confirmation if this is even possible...
    It is. can see it in meta. And I've seen people getting close, with 2 of disco and 1 solid. And I know one of teh screenshots already did have disco walls and spire, but not disco arm

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    Assuming the dungeon went in as it was created, it is possible, I'm not sending people on a ghost hunt, however, I am starting to feel guilty for being too evil.
    On another game I played, I gave away free membership for a month to the person who posted last on a thread and no one else posts within 5 minutes. It went on for days of people spamming posts because no one would let 5 minutes past within the last post. I started feeling reaaaalllyy guilty

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts