+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irma, Harvey and Jose

Irma, Harvey and Jose

I'd like to organize some kind of relief fund for any and all players that were affected or will be affected by these 3 hurricanes. Trove used to be such a giving community back in Alpha and I'd like to try and spark it back to life! Please, developers, help me out with this endeavour and reach out to Trion to aid all the players from their other games to help ensure a quick recovery from these storms.

Let's band together and show them just what we can build when we come together!

its a wonderful intent, but this really belongs in off topic and not general.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Cool idea. I'm actually in the direct path of Irma. I'm actually more curious if the devs will honor my daily login since forever to keep things going...

I'm not quite sure if they will be doing this. Sure I may also be in the path of the storm, but they would have to access the individual people that live in that specific area to give those type of rewards. It would be too much work. And plus... I have someone super trustworthy to help me out with the daily logins since that's my main priority. Even if my power goes out, I won't be able to access cause of my internet relying on the condition outside, which doesn't make a difference if the hurricane is still here... I'm not so much worried about anything else since I'm an endgame player and I hardly log into the game.

the only thing that would maybe be possible is if there was some kind or hurricane mount available created by devs or players then offer it to players for cash and anything from that sale would be donated to relief fund that im sure would be made once it blows over. this is even if Troin would want to do something like this ... maybe there would some other items that could be thrown in the package to make it make it more appealing to the player ... of course the package would be only temporary ... im not sure if the devs would want to entertain this idea or not ... <just a thought>

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    the only thing that would maybe be possible is if there was some kind or hurricane mount available created by devs or players then offer it to players for cash and anything from that sale would be donated to relief fund that im sure would be made once it blows over. this is even if Troin would want to do something like this ... maybe there would some other items that could be thrown in the package to make it make it more appealing to the player ... of course the package would be only temporary ... im not sure if the devs would want to entertain this idea or not ... <just a thought>
    Hmm... wonder if i could whip up a hurricane mount
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

we need a hurricane event!

collect parts of your cardboard house scattered in all biomes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

+ Reply to Thread