+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theuglyone and glim

Theuglyone and glim

Just want to be sure everyone knows ive apoligised for calling him toxic in the q&a thread about the glim issue, at the time i had not checked the market damage yet and now that i know i agree that this glim from fae mazes issue is damaging the game badly.

I hope Trion will quickly patch this before the weekend hits and damage becomes so bad they might have to consider a damn reroll (which nobody wants cause building players will be hit hard)

This is killing the market or whats left of it right now, and fast.

Nothing wrong with doing this to get a few sails and isles mounts but people getting millions of glim right now will forever ruin the last tradable economy Trove had.

So again, apoligies to Theuglyone and Trion PLEASE FIX THIS FAST. (best way to is to make these steel parts only give 1 glim instead of 100)
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

Banned
    Your awesome thank you.
    You went way beyond what was needed in saying sorry and I commend you for taking a look at the subject and coming up with your thoughts.

We need more people like you in the world.

In a free market prices rise and fall by the principle of supply and demand (and other factors.)

It was always going to be the case that glim is volatile, and if you're smart you can MAKE money with glim now, and moving forward too! The event will end and glim will slowly inch back up as the glut from the depression recirculates and the glim is eaten up. Notice that everything you can buy on ships is suddenly dirt cheap? Good time to stock up on lures, buy sails, rapt-berserkers and a plethora of other interesting things, including mysterious meteors and special salvages.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGuildenstern View Post
    In a free market prices rise and fall by the principle of supply and demand (and other factors.)

It was always going to be the case that glim is volatile, and if you're smart you can MAKE money with glim now, and moving forward too! The event will end and glim will slowly inch back up as the glut from the depression recirculates and the glim is eaten up. Notice that everything you can buy on ships is suddenly dirt cheap? Good time to stock up on lures, buy sails, rapt-berserkers and a plethora of other interesting things, including mysterious meteors and special salvages.
    You have the same attitude i had before i started to use my brain and looked ahead on what millions of sitting glim will do to the market. You really think ship wares will ever be normal again? And what about glim rates themselves, How useful is glim tome now that i used to use. If you think it will all 'slowly inch back up" youre sorrily mistaken. Were not talking about 200k glim a person here were talking about MILLIONS OF GLIM on atleast a few hundred players. That will never inch back up. It has killed the markets last active economy for non-endgame-players. Prizes have been ridiculous on costumes, so nobody ever buys that. Mounts (not talismans included) are easier to get than pay for, how long do you think it takes a normal player without using real money to get 200k flux for instance (most costumes) ill tell you; atleast a full month of playing and like yourself not everyone likes to 'farm' in this game, i personally dont as im more of a builder aswell (in my own club).
    So the only open market for new and intermediate players was the isles content, using glim tome and then when you hit about 10k glim go to isles to get soultraps and slowly but soundly sell your allys for 600 a piece on the market.

Good luck still making money now, allys go as low as 50 flux atm.
    So what is still left on the market when glim wares are worthless? All chaos chests mounts are untradable. Ore doesnt sell well since people can easily mine that themselves with all the specified biomes now, its no longer a gamble if youll find a good stretch of specific orient. Craftables? Take alot of effort for minimal pay.
    The only thing i can think of are pentas (late game and requires farm again) and shards (boring to farm).

Trion has already lost though, they shouldve patched this friday.. its weekend now and people that have joined in on the glim travesty has risen by 200% already.

Sad.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

Wah. Really. If you weren't predicting a free-market you're not doing a very good job of investing your wealth and you should already be dumping your claim which I did today. I've already converted it all the flux that's what you should have done it's your fault.

Sorry.

I mean honestly I have millions and you know what I did I bought 3 Flying Saucer mounts.

What did you do with your glam?

i bought sails and isles mounts i still needed and some cat soultraps that i would normally buy aswell, kept 50k glim for future deco items.

Thats peanuts compared to all the dartagnans of you all. You see im not a swindler, im not a commercial crony capitalist, im an honest capitalists that builds up his little empire LEGIT. And not due to an overlooked destructive issue that really should not be defended. You should be ashamed. I am ashamed i defended it at first.

The difference between the two capitalist that you have just described is the one of them is stupid.

As a communist I realize that this is just a game and most of my wealth winds up going to the new players in my club anyway so take your ever wavering opinions and go play a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGuildenstern View Post
    The difference between the two capitalist that you have just described is the one of them is stupid.

As a communist I realize that this is just a game and most of my wealth winds up going to the new players in my club anyway so take your ever wavering opinions and go play a different game.
    How scared are you ? Maybe we can help you

Scared of what? Is this a meme? You kids and your silly memes.

+ Reply to Thread