+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Glim

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGuildenstern View Post
    I made a lot of game wealth. I invested in flying saucer mounts by selling what I bought with cheap glim for equal flux, doubling my 200k bankroll of flux, and buying extras.

Now it's another 500k? In my personal chest.
    Cant wait for Trion to punish people like you, heck i wouldnt mind if they punished me for my transgression of abusing this. They have every right to.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Ice sage.. Owner of the Brothers club!

I'm a noob, can I inquire about this maze please? I really need glim to craft some things and have a hard time getting both that and flux.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    I'm a noob, can I inquire about this maze please? I really need glim to craft some things and have a hard time getting both that and flux.
    If thats all youll use it for instead of being an abuser to amass ridiculous amounts to collectively sink the economy then all you have to do is about 10 fae mazes (giant square dungeons with huge statues all around it, easily recogniced by the flamingo and bomb statues from afar), bring bombs, look for the 3 star notice and bomb one of the corners, if underneath there are bright purple and green tiles youve found the boss room, kill the boss and collect 7k worth of glim.

Lol so I've need selling stellars for 200k Glim and I'm not sure who's getting ripped off..

Thanks. I don't think I have seen that maze and have been in the Fae area quite a bit. I might be far too low. I am only in uber 1. I would just like to get my crafting up. My rings are useless��

This maze is can be found in the u1 fae portal. It has a lot of big statues on top. Bomb through the corners to find the boss room with a disco like floor.

I found the maze and beat it legit but no tons of glim. Unless when you bomb you are going somewhere you shouldn't be. Maybe I didn't finish it? The 3 star objective showed complete. I was definately in a room with a disco floor.

Its the metal plates sell them in the loot collector u get 65 from the boss.

Its not that gamebreaking really its not like its flooded with mazes , pinata invaders gave way more.

Lol thanks for that! I was wondering where those plates came from. I assumed they had something to do with that meteor event that I cannot do the next part of. So I was just checking them into my chest. Yay, gardening table here I come!

Seeing as Trove devs have no intention of patching a console market destroying issue perhaps everyone should just do this up till sunday and shove it in their face. sigh.

+ Reply to Thread