+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Glim

Glim

Was the fae maze giving 10,000 Glim over and over and over a over site?

Yet another part of the game broken as Glim is now worthless and Glim collected challenge needs to be removed from the game.

Boat items are all now worthless. Sails - mounts - ally's
    Diggly is now worthless
    Sunday I'll be picking up a few million Glim with the rest of the community..

Only 1 way left to make a good profit in the game that I can find...
    Everything else is now broken.

Yes I'm erred as I had a few hundred diggly ready to sell for Glim collected week now they are worthless..

The only thing worthless is you here being such a jealous sod, nobody really abused squat, everyone who needed some glim took some glim and just to ease your 'suffering'.. friday it will be patched and fixed.

Glim isnt worthless now.
    Sails and boats and ally's are not worthless now.
    Diggsly was always worthless.

If you have a few hundred diggslys then you mustve abused a glitch yourself.
    Not that this was a glitch with the fae mazes and they dont give 10k glim they give about 5-6k glim. Translate that to people just getting some sails and thats all they manage to get. As for the challenge.. WHEN EVERYONE IS DOING IT THEN THE PAYOUT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS ALWAYS. And everyone did it.

You should remove this thread, doesnt make you look prettyer.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Ice sage.. Owner of the Brothers club!

Wanne buy some glim?

When the challenge ends Glim will stabilize and everyone who's been hoarding it will make a lot of flux

Hay last thing I am is butt hurt. It's a game lol. Nice try though. I know who you are lmao.

But that being said stabilize sure in a few months.
    People allready have 10,000.000 Glim and the weekend has not hit yet.
    Everyone currently playing will know about this by the end of the weekend and go farming. Plus they will have a second weekend to get even more.
    Glim becomes worthless to all current players as you only need a defined amount then your done with it.
    Only saving grace maybe people trying to hit 250 and it gets used up but most players will just sit with a large amount of Glim earned to fast with little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Hay last thing I am is butt hurt. It's a game lol. Nice try though. I know who you are lmao.

But that being said stabilize sure in a few months.
    People allready have 10,000.000 Glim and the weekend has not hit yet.
    Everyone currently playing will know about this by the end of the weekend and go farming. Plus they will have a second weekend to get even more.
    Glim becomes worthless to all current players as you only need a defined amount then your done with it.
    Only saving grace maybe people trying to hit 250 and it gets used up but most players will just sit with a large amount of Glim earned to fast with little effort.
    apos for the other day, was a bit tired so didnt check all the tentacles of the monster, right now youre right about glim having ruined a bit the market though. top gets from soultraps seem to have dropped to 5k, now im not concerned whatsoever about the ranking board because if everyone does it its still equal a race. But yeah prices in some things are awry.

I do hope that patch comes today because if this continues till sunday or worse forever we can say glim market assets goodbye, and that would be the deathstab on it because since trion made 90% of items -cannot be traded- the market has been in great decline already.

I personally only used this event to get all sails, a few isles mounts i didnt have yet and build a flameskimmer i lacked the glim for prev. Other people obviously are using it to get flux (which doesnt work since it caused every glim item to become worthless in one night)

As for effort and sitting on glim, i kept like 50k glim for future botanism or decos since im mostly a builder in this game (check my club; Brothers, youll see what i mean) i share your concern on people sitting on millions of glim, and for the wrong reasons. Now effort is legit, its not like a glitch where you gain something for doing nothing, it took us all alot of time to look for maze dungeons since its still a 1 in 5 chance or so to spawn one.

But yeah Trion has to patch this today, if not the damage gets bigger every minute.

This wasent trion,s way of saying sorry? Next update will make everything untradble
    If this was a mistake on the glim ? Then revenge be near and the end of trove

Awe thank you sir. Love to talk about it.
    I do agree the guys going for top 250
    Over the next few Glim earned weeks will eat up a large amount of extra Glim from the top guys but the mid guys who don't leaderboard will have Glim for life.

Want to buy my rapt berk for 3k please?

Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Awe thank you sir. Love to talk about it.
    I do agree the guys going for top 250
    Over the next few Glim earned weeks will eat up a large amount of extra Glim from the top guys but the mid guys who don't leaderboard will have Glim for life.

Want to buy my rapt berk for 3k please?
    tbh i always saved up my glim to buy 10kglim worth of cat soultraps and now those are completely worthless, it was my main income since im never really lucky with anything.

Trion really should patch this asap if they wait till end of weekend this will be a disaster that might kill Trove on ps4.

I made a lot of game wealth. I invested in flying saucer mounts by selling what I bought with cheap glim for equal flux, doubling my 200k bankroll of flux, and buying extras.

Now it's another 500k? In my personal chest.

+ Reply to Thread