+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC Restart - 10:30 AM PDT (5:30 PM GMT) - September 5

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PC Restart - 10:30 AM PDT (5:30 PM GMT) - September 5

Hi folks,

We're doing a quick restart of the PC version of Trove to address an issue causing increased CPU usage.

Downtime should be under 30 minutes.

Thanks
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

do you guys happen to fix the Lunar Costumes aswell?
    Mastery 300+

Spike in usage after event? Huh
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 13/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Or do you address the fact that the quest tells you to collect 50 unusual meteorite fragments, and then tells you that you have everything you need to build the projector. Then when you go to the crafting station as instructed you learn that the recipe actually calls for 100 fragments? Then you have to start the farm all over again?

I would like to add that I consider this massive farm of mobs as a constant quest method to be really lazy. I don't run out to buy the next big game because it is going to make me kill 500 mobs for a quest and then 500 more, and then 1000 like that last quest. Can we get some better quest design please?

Yeah it would be fun if e.g. the Revenant got a correctly colored and maybe even a custom Spectre? and if the Chloromancers plant were moon themed instead of regular green and red plants? some, not me :cough: would find it lazy of some people if it wasnt changed and left as it was... :cough: again not me...
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

An unusual cpu has shown up when theres unusual meteorites and unusual black boxes and unusual robotics lol thats a funny thought
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 13/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread