+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not receiving auth codes from Trovasaurus

Not receiving auth codes from Trovasaurus

So yesterday when i made my account, it said to go to my email to get the auth codes but there were none there. I checked my spam and it wasn't there either, so then I waited 15-30mins till the message arrives, but it didn't came. So then I tried today, but still it didn't work.

So does anyone have the same issue or know how to fix this.

Thanks.

Same, I thaught I was the only one! Hopefully, the devs will fix this bug in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapples View Post
    So yesterday when i made my account, it said to go to my email to get the auth codes but there were none there. I checked my spam and it wasn't there either, so then I waited 15-30mins till the message arrives, but it didn't came. So then I tried today, but still it didn't work.

So does anyone have the same issue or know how to fix this.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunter_ View Post
    Same, I thaught I was the only one! Hopefully, the devs will fix this bug in no time!
    Developers wont fix anything since Trovesaurus is website made by fans for fans and doesn't belong to TrionWolrds.
    If you guys need help with Trovesaurus then you need join to Trovesaurus Discord and ask there for help.

Sometimes it arrives, sometimes doesn't. Just keep trying if you want it for giveaway. There is practicaly no other reason to battle with this absurd login system

Check your spam/junk email folders, for some reason thats where my auth links go

Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - ChesneyHawkes

+ Reply to Thread