+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maxed CD gem 250.3% "reset" to 143.7 after the Health stat was rerolled

Arrow Maxed CD gem 250.3% "reset" to 143.7 after the Health stat was rerolled

i will try to word this the best i can.

i had a fire empowered gem 1856PR (max lvl before eclipse update)197.6%CD is the stat i chose to lvl 1st using 1 gold booster and i want to say 18 silver boosters i hit the new max at [100%] and that stat was 250.3%CD. and now cant be leveled more so i then choose to re roll the max health % also on that same gem, it rolled max hp, great just what i wanted however once this happened the stat of 250.3%CD [100%] turned into 143.7%CD [100%] now this has "reset"the gem back to before i leveled it with the boosters and is unable to be leveled any more now as it reads [100%]

as for the yellow empowered i mentioned it had the same base stats as the fire one
    1856PR (max lvl before eclipse update)197.6%CD that i used as reference to this "glitch" i have leveled this gem so far to 1989PR [76%] and its stats sit at 224.2%CD as of now, my plan is to max this gem as well then re roll the health like before but this time make a video clip of the gem when it "resets"

this is something they are working on as of the moment email response told me to place issue on forums.

Great help....not at all

"GM Gizzardwizzard September 01, 2017 09:12
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Trove. We have tried to reproduce the issue that you are reporting, but did not encounter any unexpected behavior. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request due to <REASON WE CANNOT ASSIST>. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Trove."

Did not even fill on the auto response...this is pathetic i get there are many issues but come on this in not on any way an acceptable response..

+ Reply to Thread