+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A guide to those crazy little things we call gems

A guide to those crazy little things we call gems

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yeah its a google docs link, im too lazy the re-format it for the forums.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Very nice guide. Of course the majority of people don't need to worry about min/maxing, but it's good that it's fully detailed. Something to note is that a whole new rarity one expansion could ruin the entire investment of gems, so proceed with caution. We may have some time before that though.

Very informative. Thank you, I now understand how gem forging works. It is really sub-par to what I thought it actually did. Another thing that you could add to your guide that could be helpful to new players is the recommended booster for each step for cost effectiveness. Like level 1-5 do not use boosters, 5-10 use jade, 10-15 use the next one, 15-20 use the other one, and 20-25 use ninth. (I don't actually know what's good for what range though as I'm a new player so don't use my example there lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoten View Post
    Very informative. Thank you, I now understand how gem forging works. It is really sub-par to what I thought it actually did. Another thing that you could add to your guide that could be helpful to new players is the recommended booster for each step for cost effectiveness. Like level 1-5 do not use boosters, 5-10 use jade, 10-15 use the next one, 15-20 use the other one, and 20-25 use ninth. (I don't actually know what's good for what range though as I'm a new player so don't use my example there lol.)
    Bare in mind that gems can still break at 1-5. It would particularly be a pain with empowered gems. Though if you're under 10k its worth considering risking some gems breaking. Personally I only use ninth lives at 23-24 and 24-25 unless it fails where i use lapid to fill the level, but I know others do use them earlier. It's just I find ninth lives pretty damn expensive.

Nice guide. And lol at the fact I totally just figured out all the numbers for seeing what got what boost before you posted this. XD

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Bare in mind that gems can still break at 1-5. It would particularly be a pain with empowered gems. Though if you're under 10k its worth considering risking some gems breaking. Personally I only use ninth lives at 23-24 and 24-25 unless it fails where i use lapid to fill the level, but I know others do use them earlier. It's just I find ninth lives pretty damn expensive.
    I think alot of what goes into what boosters you use really depends on where you are in the game and what boosters you have, which makes this change from player to player. For example, personally i have tons of ninth lives saved up, so i might be more likely to want to start using those around level 21-22, while someone short on ninths might want to save hem for level 24 and 25.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

+ Reply to Thread