+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any1 knows better Voxel games?

Banned

Any1 knows better Voxel games?

Since trove is dying and the last update was a huge disappointed i wonder if anyone knows any successfull voxel games, that are fun to play?

This would be better suited to go in to the Off Topic forum as this thread is unrelated to Trove gameplay itself. As for a good voxel game, I don't know of any other than cube world.
    IGN: jtmal
    Mastery 560+ (as of 09/18/2017)
    Power Rank: 20.1k Chloromancer (ST runs), 21.1k Lunar Lancer (Adventure World Farming)

There is Sky Saga, but it has problems recently. It's uncertain whether and when it enters beta. But it has the best building features I've seen.
    Cubeworld is rarely updated, you can only get some early alpha that is few years old.
    Creativerse has even worse monetization policy than Trove (actually Trove isn't that bad compared to this). But I didn't actually play it to confirm this.
    There is also a game called Portal Knights that seems similar, but I'm not into it to know much.
    And ofc there's Minecraft.

That's all I know.

Portal Knights maybe? haven't tried it myself, but it looks half-decent.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 87,316 | Total Power Rank: 340,562 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 699 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Cube world with friends even in its rough alpha state can be lots of fun for some time. KoBeWi got all i knew off XD.

Portal knights looks interesting, but I'm not sure there is enough to keep you entertained for long.
    IGN: Dreadly | Mastery: 600+

If you are under Mastery 20 and want a Free Class Coin through the referral system click here

Played Portal Knights. Similar to Warframe in the way that you need to run the same worlds to get rare drops. Simplistic gameplay, kinda like Trove in that sense, but has no building at all. If you're looking for some fun cartoon-ish gameplay you could definitely try that.

I'd recommend modded minecraft or minecraft servers like "Wynncraft". Lots of variety and hours upon hours of gameplay that you can change as you desire. Playing with friends is especially fun.

You could also try robocraft, though it lost it's way as well trying to make more money. Still fun, but not as fun as it used to be.

Best of luck on your search!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Banned
    Thanks for the answers, most games i do know or at least i ve heard about them. Something like terraria 3d would be awesome (i know thee is a minecraftb mod).

Quote Originally Posted by Newdestroy View Post
    I'd recommend modded minecraft or minecraft servers like "Wynncraft". Lots of variety and hours upon hours of gameplay that you can change as you desire. Playing with friends is especially fun.
    Can confirm. Wynncraft is indeed fun, not to mention Minecraft has infinitely superior graphics compared with trove if you use custom shaders.
    Eclipse udapte be liek:

+ Reply to Thread