+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Store mount prices are suspiciously low..

Exclamation Store mount prices are suspiciously low..

i mean literally, go to marketplace and look for yourself, and try to tell me this stuff isnt suspiciously low.. ALL OF THOSE MOUNTS, are literally worth like 500k minimum and they are being sold for mountains less and tons of them on the market to, like for reals.. Arcanium steam boat is supposed to be worth 600k minimum, people are selling it for like up to 400k less than its Evened out Credits to flux ratio balance, everything is off balance right now, and its not like the Credit pouches are worth a crap ton less, not, they are still worth about 100k each, so for reals... and the BoneWeaver has it the worst, its supposed to be a mount that is worth 500k or slightly less minimum, its being sold for literally 1 less 0, UNDER 100K... i seriously dont understand if these mounts are being glitched into peoples inventory through some kind of market bug or not, but there is absolutely NO REASON for them to be worth so little.. not if people bought them with credits, cause if they actually bought them you would think they would research the price of credits before setting a price.. i need some super rich person to help me and price flip that crap, cause for reals.. i cant sell anything with all that incompetently priced market post blockage.

People got tradeable versions of them from chaos chests in the past. Nothing suspicious here.

i know about the tradeable versions from chaos chests like months ago, i just wouldn't have thought people would have waited till now to just plop them onto the market RIGHT AFTER I GOT A TRADE FOR THEM, after trading my costumes and 4 golden chaos chests..

Possibly the new update brought some people back that had items saved up. Not really that surprising.
    IGN: Dreadly | Mastery: 600+

If you are under Mastery 20 and want a Free Class Coin through the referral system click here

Well a fair amount of people will of had those items and your "should be" prices are way out of whack.There's valid reasons for the going rates.

+ Reply to Thread