+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2 bugs on my profile. PLEASE HELP ASAO TRION.

2 bugs on my profile. PLEASE HELP ASAO TRION.

First after the update eclipse I am not being rewarded any shadow tower rewards such as lunar souls and titan souls.
    Second I cannot sell or trade my golden souls each time I try to i press golden souls and it still stays highlighted but instead it swaps to my flux.
    Please help me fix this immediately.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there! Sorry to hear this! Please go ahead and submit a ticket if you have not done so already. We will investigate and an agent will respond asap!

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Quote Originally Posted by Tjuggz View Post
    First after the update eclipse I am not being rewarded any shadow tower rewards such as lunar souls and titan souls.
    Are you using a shadow key on the shadow chest after you defeat the bosses? You will not get any titan souls or lunar souls without opening this now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tjuggz View Post
    Second I cannot sell or trade my golden souls each time I try to i press golden souls and it still stays highlighted but instead it swaps to my flux.
    Please help me fix this immediately.
    The devs are aware of this bug and are working on a fix. Just stay patient for now!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

+ Reply to Thread