+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadow Tower Difficulty

I'm fine with the towers being harder, what i'm not ok with is that the last 3 floors on normal and hard are more difficult than the first two levels of hard and ultra. I'm a 22k chloro and can solo spike and weeping on ultra with ease, but can't do hydra,darknik or dotm on hard. I thought ultra was harder then hard but now it isn't. A level adjustment is needed to make the last 3 floors a little easier so that the level increase is more linear then now.

800+ consecutive day's online and counting. | All classes above 17K pr | Mastery level 600+

Well i like these changes in st only dont like dotm, it supposed to be hardest boss but its just strong in terms oh hp other than that it is still soloable boss. Darknik is soo much fun after few fails last week till we got it now its kinda easy just need nice dps and tank (well for me its easiest to do it with rev no random ice sage tank bs... just evade mellee atacks stay close and he doesnt use range lazzer on dps). Also shadow tower is supposed to be group based run, u still can do hard mone and normal solo if u up to it just need to know how. But dont reject update just cuz some people dont wanna build a proper group.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are under mastery and want to get a free class coin use this code: 3GCLTKHKWLQKGRP2LCL6 and redeem it Here

I'm a solo player, nothing fancy but enjoying a very casual approach to the grind with three classes in the 3k-5k range. Running normal ST was part of my routine for the drip-feed of useful stuff, but after seeing how much harder it is (I get shut-down after the second boss the way I previously did with the first mobs in hard ST) I can see my style of play is no longer considered appropriate in the devs world view.

I can appreciate the desire to make group play part of the endgame (even as a fiercely non-grouping player), but I didn't think that "normal" ST fit that description; Hard" and "Ultra" would seem more appropriate for thematic reasons if nothing else. You've given me a great reason to go explore some other games while this gets some player reaction shone on it, and hopefully gets rebalanced as less of an elite player activity.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiRed View Post
    I'm a solo player, nothing fancy but enjoying a very casual approach to the grind with three classes in the 3k-5k range. Running normal ST was part of my routine for the drip-feed of useful stuff, but after seeing how much harder it is (I get shut-down after the second boss the way I previously did with the first mobs in hard ST) I can see my style of play is no longer considered appropriate in the devs world view.

I can appreciate the desire to make group play part of the endgame (even as a fiercely non-grouping player), but I didn't think that "normal" ST fit that description; Hard" and "Ultra" would seem more appropriate for thematic reasons if nothing else. You've given me a great reason to go explore some other games while this gets some player reaction shone on it, and hopefully gets rebalanced as less of an elite player activity.
    Well 3-5k pr can be reached through the little work 1h doing higjest possible uber running with people who enter. Then gems update first apeared i got to pr 10k on second day or something but then u get there its not hard to do normal mode st solo. Also ST in general is endgame continent u can grind all materials slower but stlll all to get the best rewards on any dificulty. If you are solo player just spend a little time grinding gems just for pr till 10k then stats after that u can actualy start building your class fit for soloing stuff.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are under mastery and want to get a free class coin use this code: 3GCLTKHKWLQKGRP2LCL6 and redeem it Here

Where is the visual effects on the Chloromancer costume? All classes have visual effects and they do not have, just the shoot and the cloud of smoke of the plants

It is way too hard

Keys. That's my problem. I just don't have the time to grind hundreds of dungeons every week for key fragments. Being able to log in on Mondays or whatever, do the ST, and get souls for Titan Chests and Empowered Gem Boxes was the big thing for me. Now that I need keys to get souls means I'm not going to be doing ST anymore, since I can't get the rewards due to having a life and not being able to grind for keys. Without doing ST and the corresponding rewards I used to get, there's not really much reason for me to play, and thus no reason to pay for Patron.
    I mean, I love the new content, but most of new the content is out of my reach, so it doesn't really mean squat to me. GG I suppose.

Unhappy Very sad at stupid tower difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiRed View Post

I agree with KiwiRed.

A "Normal" tower should be able to be completed by a normal player in a reasonable time. It sucks the joy out of the game to be faced with the ultra levels on a normal tower. Even grouping with four other players left us all killed at the normal mode. Ten minutes of battling Hydrakkon solo and not making a dent is very disheartening.

It makes it worse that you need to complete the towers for the current event.

Yeah i'm kind of annoyed at how the game has gone from fun for all players to just utter ********.. Like before the update, normal and hard were fine, it challenged super low players, and even players of 10k pr still had a hard time in Hard.. But i've just switched from my 18k SH on console, I'm now on PC and none of my friends or my club members can be bothered to help me do Hard ST to help me get my Emp Gems for the week.. So basically, Unless you start this game and know a bunch of 24k pr players that love you and want to suck you off.. you're never going to progress past 5k PR without paying to win.. And i'm not about to spend 100's of dollars on empowered gem boxes just because trove devs are complete ******s.

Please learn how to make your games fun rather than pay to win.. Because the point here is.. If you make **** too hard to the point where no new players can do anything, it means the game will die off.. And guess what trion and glyph.. If the game dies.. You'll go from making hundreds of thousands of dollars a week.. All the way back to square one.. You lose your players you lose your money.. very simple.

+ Reply to Thread