+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with spawning into the club world

Problem with spawning into the club world

So i just started a new club and the club world has no biome, but instead a whole chunk with void where i fall down and die i cant even terraform cause i die, can somebody help me with this problem

My club is just a void of dead (BUG HELP)

So i just started a new club and the club world has no biome, but instead a whole chunk with void where i fall down and die i cant even terraform cause i die, can somebody help me with this problem.

I tried to terraform but it wont let me do it so yea

here is a link to what it looks like https://i.gyazo.com/77f85b4f4080ff22...49a3d4dcfe.png

I noticed this is now your second thread stating the same issue not located in the correct location. If this is a bug then please place it in the bug section and not in the club section nor general discussion section.

In order to get help on this you'll need to submit a support ticket. Posting on the forums will not result in your issue being fixed.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

+ Reply to Thread