+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gem Forging doesn't work

Gem Forging doesn't work

Not sure if it's everyone or just a percentage of people but I cannot reroll or improve stats on any of my gems with the gem forge. I was sure this would've been addressed already seeing as it is a core part of the eclipse update but I'm making a post to speed up the process.

You have to select the upgrade type, then select the stat to modify, then select the gem and then the upgrade option. If you don't have the picture of the gem highlighted it won't work.

I re-installed the game since it was working for my friends and it seems to be working, just an inconvenient mishap installing game files I guess.

I wasted 5 superior builders focus trying to upgrade a gem but it did nothing. Still waiting on a reply from devs about it.

I also use 5 Superior builders focus and got nothing.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalton View Post
    You have to select the upgrade type, then select the stat to modify, then select the gem and then the upgrade option. If you don't have the picture of the gem highlighted it won't work.
    For those of you in this thread, please use the steps Khalton posted. This is not a very intuitive way of doing things and we're working to fix that, but it will work.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread