+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marketplace comparison bug - Waiting on a response from marketplace server forever

Marketplace comparison bug - Waiting on a response from marketplace server forever

Time: It occured after the release of the Eclipse update and has been in the game since then.

Context: It happens where ever I open the market and no matter what I'm wearing.

Expected: Usually the market comparison thingy comes up when one hovers over the item that one is selling on market, when one sets the price, so that one can see lowest, highest and average price and see the number of items on market.

Observed: Instead it just keeps saying "waiting on a response from the marketplace server". Even after 5 minutes of waiting. It is simply not working.

Repro Steps: It can easily be reproduced. Drag ANY item unto the market to put it up for sale. After selecting quantity, hover over the item's portrait to the left of the "sell" tab in the marketplace. The above will then happen instead of what's supposed to happen.

Same here

Can confirm, this is happening for me also. Thanks.
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

I have the same problem

+ Reply to Thread