+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow key fragments really drop? 2/10

Question Shadow key fragments really drop? 2/10

On the second part of the eclipse tasks Shadow key fragments, I have completed 10 dungeons on my own in uber 8 drowned world and not a single shadow key fragment???? is this a bug or what i even logged off and back on again all to no avail?

Fragments dont drop in elemental worlds, only prime ones. And when you read description at each prime portal it is written which fragments you can get there (shadow, moon, eclipse)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooi View Post
    Fragments dont drop in elemental worlds, only prime ones. And when you read description at each prime portal it is written which fragments you can get there (shadow, moon, eclipse)
    Well it said in the description on the task that the shadow key fragments would drop in an uber world, as i was in UBER 8 drowned world i presumed it was included...... lack of communication skills on Trions part here i think as it did not say ONLY IN PRIME WORLDS I actually went to do the hourly task and got the parts just now in neon city so no worries. hope this helps others who experience the same issue as me.

Well, they said that there is a "chance" to drop fragments (and double chance with Patron), but well, looking at the drop rates, it may be very, very low...

Shadow key fragments -> Uber 1-5, like it always was the case.
    IGN: LeCanardDeBagdad

Main ice sage with 23.6k pr, knight 23k pr. Both built as dps.

According to the Eclipse patch notes, key fragments are supposed to drop from elemental world dungeons now, too. Dunno how frequent the drops are though.
    FWIW, I believe you get more fragments from prime world dungeons (more than before, even).

Editing to add: after re-reading though, I feel I should point out that U8 would not drop "shadow" key fragments, but rather eclipse key fragments. I think the quest required "shadow" fragments, specifically, so those would've had to have been got from U1-U5. HTH
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

+ Reply to Thread