+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New dragon egg fragment drop rates?

shame.jpg
    I call it my wall of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankayHeyHo View Post
    Attachment 4241
    I call it my wall of shame.
    This is really sad, i get even more sad knowing devs won't do a thing to make it better.
    I'm just completely sick of trying to drop any of these fragments.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    This is really sad, i get even more sad knowing devs won't do a thing to make it better.
    I'm just completely sick of trying to drop any of these fragments.
    Gameplay Enhancements
    The drop rates for the new dragon fragments have all been increased to improve the experience for players attempting to acquire them

They "did" back in September.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankayHeyHo View Post
    Gameplay Enhancements
    The drop rates for the new dragon fragments have all been increased to improve the experience for players attempting to acquire them

They "did" back in September.
    They did a bad joke, that's all.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

Put in another 3 hours or so yesterday killing dinos. 0 more dragon fragments. Still stuck at 2 dino dragon frags.

Had 42,050 infinium at fragment #3, to nearing 50,000 infinium and still stuck on 3 fragments.

Killed a few more neon biomes, still at 0 fragments.
    Killed loads more spiders, still at 0 fragments.

Most of last week was focused on shadow towers, DD hard, ran about 50 times, no new mounts. One DD trophy.
    Tired of wasting time with no results.

Totally feels like old events where we run around to kill 500 mobs that don't spawn in often. Except drawn over weeks... And even then, we could at least TRACK what we killed to see benefit.
    I have run around mining infinium, glacial, spiders, dinos... and see NO progress.

For those who say 'spend 3-5 hours per fragment' DOES NOT COMPUTE.
    I miss farming for items, instead of insanity level farming for potential RNG that seems to skip me.

Still 0 ice 0 dino 0 spider

However got the Kami frags having gathered 2329 robotic salvage +50 trophy's.
    Which was over the course of 5 days due to the time i could dedicate to play.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by rumbutter View Post
    Still 0 ice 0 dino 0 spider

However got the Kami frags having gathered 2329 robotic salvage +50 trophy's.
    Which was over the course of 5 days due to the time i could dedicate to play.
    It seems like your RNG was all placed into your kami frags. Congrats on that by the way!
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

After the patch on October 3, I never got fragments from a spider. Every day I kill spiders for 2-4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    After the patch on October 3, I never got fragments from a spider. Every day I kill spiders for 2-4 hours.
    Yup, I hope they increase the drop rate and move it to 50 frags.... I need a sense of progression and just gave up.

There does seem to be something specially wrong with the spider frags. I haven't gathered any scientific evidence, but I had 4 frags before the patch hit. I switched it up from highlands to uber 1, doing a mix of infinium and spiders, and since doing so I have gotten 4 iridescent frags and 2 pearls(!) without the spider dropping. I went back to highlands and have gotten at least another 10 wall trophies worth if spiders. Nada. Shrug. Daylies and spiders. That's all I do in this game anymore.

+ Reply to Thread