+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New dragon egg fragment drop rates?

And that there are Golden eggs, which seem to be the only option of getting the new drags.

By now I've mined ~40k ore, and I've got not a single fragment for Bismuth.... It's ridiculous how low the drop rates are. Am I supposed to mine 500k ore, just to get the fragments for ONE dragon? And it seems that that's the case for most of the new dragons, pure RNG and grindfest as I've never seen before...
    These dragons are only dragons, not some super rare mounts with unique abilities.

Does anyone even got a single fragment?

If you are below Mastery 20 and want a free class coin.
    Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2

I'm convinced after many hours of farming ore/sunlight bulbs/glacial shards that these fragments don't exist. Only fragments I've managed to get are the voidwatcher ones from shadow caches.

Devs Please Respond-Are there actually any Dragon egg fragments in the game?

Every single person I have asked has not found one single dragon egg fragment yet besides the one in the shadow caches. People have reporting multiple hours mining/neon robot farming/dino farming/sunlight bulb farming and nothing. I myself have spent at least 10 hours looking myself. I can understand them being somewhat difficult like the chocolate or pirate dragon but if they are in fact in the game they are WAY too rare. The dragon coins are already limited to most players and now we cant get the fragments? Please respond with something, anything! We don't mind farming/grinding but do not want to waste days.

I'll have to confirm this, along with other people here, that after farming all day (and a lot yesterday too) I haven't got any fragments except those in shadow caches. After around 40k ores and 10k glacial shards, not a single fragment. Like some of the people here, I am kinda worried that fragments are either bugged or just not there. If they are actually in the game, then the drop rate is absolutely ridiculous. Proper answer from the devs about this would be appreciated.

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    The drop rate is very, very low by design. You only need a small number of them per dragon and they are farmable in the open world, thus the current rarity. However, as with all systems we're willing to see how it works and adjust over time when needed. The update has been live for 1 day so it's all right if there are not many of these dragons in the world yet.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The drop rate is very, very low by design. You only need a small number of them per dragon and they are farmable in the open world, thus the current rarity. However, as with all systems we're willing to see how it works and adjust over time when needed. The update has been live for 1 day so it's all right if there are not many of these dragons in the world yet.
    Still 50 for Indurion :/

It's not exactly that we don't see people on new dragons (we see quite a few due to codes and effigies sadly) but that players aren't getting any fragments from adventure worlds as a whole. There's not a single person I've encountered in-game since the patch hit that has confirmed to me of getting a fragment drop from anything related to adventure worlds. Statistically that seems a bit odd to me, which is where our concern lies.

With how many players have been killing and mining since patch release and not a single one having reported anything close to a fragment drop, i'm slowly being convinced that they're bugged, we're talking millions of shapestone and glacial shards, and thousands upon thousands of dinos, neon mobs and fae spiders killed, all with no drop.

I'd strongly advise you to do some internal testing, make sure that the drops are actually hooked up to the game, because so far they don't seem to be.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 75,672 | Total Power Rank: 310,264 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 660 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 686 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I got 1 Floral Dragon Egg Fragment after farm 8-9 sunflower tree(?) in U6 prime world.
    EDIT: sorry, try to figure out how to post the image

+ Reply to Thread