+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New dragon egg fragment drop rates?

So after collect all dragon frags (except Despoiled Divinity dragon ofc) i can say only that its not bad, only time consuming, now i just waiting for the update and 3 new dragons ^^

IGN - BlindGhost
    Mastery Rank - 650+
    Referral Link/Code - 6Q3NY2GTYXZQCYJJNYPH

After 12258 infinium i finally got my first egg fragment....i have done the ST on Friday...and on Monday some Sunlight Bulbs (but that i gave up after 8 Flowers...i dont like jumping up these Flowers)....but this week i have build nothing and mined with 2000 (or more) bombs infinium since Monday....as this week was infinum mined this week i thought lets see if i get some fragments for my first "collect something to get a fragment" dragon...

Sooo: 12258 infinium and 1 egg fragment, 4 to go....1 week farmed...(also i got over 50 chocolate dragon egg fragments....this compared to the droprate...well i like the dragon world bosses more than this drop rate....also when i (someday in the future) get my hands on the missing 4 fragments...well then there are also...other dragons that have the same droprate,.....so i am wondering: where does the fun end and the frustration begin?...i know that trion needs to bring content that the game is not booring for us....but i was really thinking that i post at the end of the week: i farmed x infinium and got 0 fragments...now i can post: i farmed 12258 infinium and got one single fragment....

and next week we get 3 more dragons (sadly the only dragon that i would like to farm is the fishing dragon, since i like fishing, but it gives phy dmg and i play md classes so i need to farm that sunlight bulbs....)...

well anyway here is a pic:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    My Mod: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...a-Flower-s-Sun

37.4k infin got one frag. 2.3k infin later got another. The mining contest helped for these. Slowly getting there. Another 2k got one
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 13/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Finally got the ice-drag frags 81.134k glacial shards
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

The only dragons I need to get now currently are the Spider and Dino dragons. So far I got 2 Dino fragments but I haven't found anymore for quite some time now. As for the 3 new dragons coming soon, I'll probably use the new mastery dragon effigy for the Starfire dragon and grind out the Fishing and Blocktron dragons depending on how the rates will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgamefreak102 View Post
    ... grind out the ... Blocktron dragons depending on how the rates will be like

I could say blockotron could take up to 5,010 dungeons at the advertised adventurine ratio however the mockup here... posted on the 9th..
    https://www.trionworlds.com/trove/en...look-at-clubs/

... Has the LED reciepe for 1000 when other merchants sell it for 60, and those mounts were 6,000 on the livestream from the 3rd.

I don't think anyone would like a radiant only empowered gem after 1,000 dungeons either so we'll have to wait for live.

I have already got 20K Infinium Ores but i still dont get 5 dragon frags . wow i think its very very very very very very very very waste our time to get a frag .
    SO please make some improvements.

Today I got the complete Spider dragon.
    I grinded for eggs for... 0 hours. I got it from golden effigy from mastery XD

lure 5, 105, 147, 266, 293, 309. 44 iph rate on jadefin. 1 rare fish in 400 lures tonight, all from within a club.

3 new dragons added, of course all need egg fragments. :|

Farming elites in shadow tower to get Starfire Dragon Egg Fragments is much harder to get than other fragments that drop from enemies. Number of elites in floors (remember, not all floors have elites) is between 5-15.

If TrionWorld will add more dragons that need egg fragments, I hope it won't be drop from Won PVP matches, recipe dungeon chests, shadow knights or invaders...

(Why can't we get egg fragments that drop from Fire/Water/Air elemental gem boxes? ;_

+ Reply to Thread