+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadow Tower too difficult

Buffing the ST - good idea. But how they've done, it's horrible.
    It shouldn't be easy peasy lemon squeezy, but UM is waaay to difficult, even for the end game.
    From what I've experienced by now - Group of 17k+ people (so people who should be able to run the UM), with several 20k, completed the Hydra boss in over 30 minutes! With 2 deaths of course. And that's only one boss room. They went from the level, where most of the 10k+ could do the Um to the level, where even 20k+ die one after another...
    Maybe the group was not that good, but 17k+ should be enough to beat the UM, heck, even with full 20k+, completing UM dotm took 10-15 minutes (only the boss room)...

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    Yeah, I just found out about the reroll to. Well done, add a mechanic that can help you fix bad gems and make it so you can use it only twice a week, with the result being uncertain.
    Best.
    Thing.
    Ever.
    Tried it today....
    Wasted all the binding darkness trying to reroll MH into MD, but ened up with rolls MH-PD-MH-PD-MH-PD and so on... on just one gem, Binding Darkness from Empowered boxes and Gem booster boxes saved up for many, many weeks.
    Thanks, Trion.

It feels like we all got nerfed without technically calling it a nerf. Where does this road lead? Is there going to be another cycle of "shadow towers and gem upgrades, but harder"?

Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    It feels like we all got nerfed without technically calling it a nerf. Where does this road lead? Is there going to be another cycle of "shadow towers and gem upgrades, but harder"?
    They nerfed the entire player community by making everything super hard. I mean, you can't even defeat UM dread to continue to UM DOTM to gain extra lunar stuff to reroll stats lel

Quote Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
    I understand that you want to act like a 5k PR like you actually matters but we have adult talk over here that doesn't involve trolling about a serious matter. If you could just shh and let people play lel.
    Belittling and being dismissive of my point of view doesn't seem adult like to me. My self and my group of friends are excited at the added challenge.

they buffed shadow towers insanely its almost impossible to solo it now

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    they buffed shadow towers insanely its almost impossible to solo it now

I'd imagine that was the point.

So, UM darknik does around 1.8m dmg per hit with his small laser fire, everything else does more than anyone can tank, and sometimes, you start taking around 250k dmg per second from some invisible hitbox presumably from fire, that doesn't actually appear after 3/4 of it's hp is gone. I have a 81k/100/1430 sh, who barely tickles this thing, and a 2.3m hp rev (with even less dps), that essentially lives off of cubic, vamp, and death defying. I understand the need for a greater challenge to players, but this is absurd, and simply put, no enjoyable for players, even those looking for a challenge. At this point, I think dark souls is easier.
    [CENTER]

I think this is a fact in the game world. Every new update sucks from the previous one and there are many options for spending money in

We're less than a day into this major patch and it's already a failure. I can't image ST was tested whatsoever.

+ Reply to Thread