+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadow Tower too difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Khalton View Post
    So they made the end game content hard, I don't get the problem so many people are having over that. It's end game content that actually requires you to be at end game lvl now.
    The problem being, the people who ARE at endgame level cannot beat it in any reasonable fashion of time. Timegated rewards coupled with unreasonable requirements is outlandish.

So they made the end game content hard, I don't get the problem so many people are having over that. It's end game content that actually requires you to be at end game lvl now.
    It suggests a party of 10k PR. A group of 20K PR end content players cannot defeat it. I'd assume that purples and people that have a regular group setup can beat it. Even so, it should not be THIS hard lel

I GET BEAT IN 1 MINUTE IN NORMAL SHADOW TOWER AND I HAVE 8k ?!?!?!?!?

what happened to this game
    i could solo normal with 3k pr candy barb easy
    now i have 8k shadow hunter and can't solo normal?????

what happened to power rank requirement lolz
    and what happened to gem reroll they suck rng ***
    it literally cost freaking 150k flux to reroll
    and if rngesus hate you well you are basically #$@ it would be cool if they could let us decide what stat we want to put before we lose 150k flux with 2.1k eyes and lot of other stuff

well.... 15k pr teams cant even complete dread naught or dotm because of the buff to st's...... so no ultra rewards for a st lvl that requires only 10k.... yea its discouraging....

why is trove becoming more "hardcore" where did the fun go?

EDIT : okay... and just like that my thread about why the game became hardcore talking about time gating with one aspect of it being shadow towers was merged into this thread.. GG trion

When I first started playing trove it was a relaxing sandbox with no pressure to do anything. With each subsequent update I feel like the game is moving farther and farther from those relaxing roots and more towards the hardcore grind all day with little to no reward.

the gem re-roll system was a step in the right direction until I found out it was time gated like almost every single new aspect that comes into the game. Also the new ST update just proves you need to be an elitist now with almost perfect stats to get anything done.

Not sure if this is just how I feel but I thought I'd just share my feelings.

I understand it's frustrating because the previous meta was simple you could dash n bash your way through ultra in mins, I welcome the bar being set high, that adds a real challenge to over come. And just because the entrance requirement is low doesn't mean it's sufficient to beat it. Even in previous ultra a full 5k team probably wouldn't be able to beat SW.

Yeah, I just found out about the reroll to. Well done, add a mechanic that can help you fix bad gems and make it so you can use it only twice a week, with the result being uncertain.
    Best.
    Thing.
    Ever.

Unhappy st to difficult now :c

Will they make it easier was it just a mistake?
    i'm 7k in pr and i can't even handle normal mode any more.
    I was even on the verge of taking on hard mode now i'm back where i started getting defeated by mini bosses in normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    Yeah, I just found out about the reroll to. Well done, add a mechanic that can help you fix bad gems and make it so you can use it only twice a week, with the result being uncertain.
    Best.
    Thing.
    Ever.
    yep ): really.... really disappointed in this

I understand it's frustrating because the previous meta was simple you could dash n bash your way through ultra in mins, I welcome the bar being set high, that adds a real challenge to over come. And just because the entrance requirement is low doesn't mean it's sufficient to beat it. Even in previous ultra a full 5k team probably wouldn't be able to beat SW.
    I understand that you want to act like a 5k PR like you actually matters but we have adult talk over here that doesn't involve trolling about a serious matter. If you could just shh and let people play lel.

+ Reply to Thread