+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mods stopped working.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Our QA team is checking this out. It looks like there is a workaround for the time being: if you unpack the .tmod files and put each mod in the correct override folder it should recognize it again.
    OK, I am extremely tired of waiting for .tmods functionality to be fixed.

    Are there any instructions any place on how to do this work around?
    I probably just have my idiot hat on, or Google is not my friend today, but I can't find anything that works.

    Yes, I installed trovetools.
    I extracted the tmod files.
    I removed the tmod files from the .\live\mods folder.
    It didn't solve the problem.

    And I'm probably so frustrated by the .tmod functionality STILL being broken that I can't see the obvious due to my head being shoved firmly up my sitting unit....

    Any help will be very appreciated.


    EDIT:

    It helps to spell correctly when you use the Windows search function.....
    I found an override folder in the languages folder today. After removing it the tmod files worked again.
    When I had searched previously (several times I might add) for any overrides in the Trove folder I didn't find any because I misspelled OVERRIDE.....
    Amazing how well searches work when words are spelled correctly.

  2. #22
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...zip-Conversion

    converting tmods to zip than adding via trovetools fixes the issue

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts