+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mods stopped working.

MODs not working after Eclipse

Is there any news on how to get MODs working again for the ones that cannot? I use Glyph launcher and have MODs in .tmod format and none of them are loading.

The only "workaround" I have found so far is to Unpack them with TroveTools and place the .swf or other files in the proper "override" folders. This is a huge pain in the butt.

This is an issue for some but not all of the players, help!

There is a thread with a workaround. A search should get you the info you need.
    Referral code for free class coin if you're below mastery 20 (PC version): HZWCRGGMKM6Q9H26W93N After you hit mastery 20 and are verified I will hook you up with some gear or ST runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    There is a thread with a workaround. A search should get you the info you need.
    I literally posted the workaround in the message you are responding to, saying to go search for it.. makes no sense.

Any update or ETA on this problem being resolved?

Angry

i use steam with workshop but my mods dont works too..

Would also love an update on this issue.
    How can this even get through QA in the first place?

There's something our community found out: any override folder cannot co-exists with the tmod files.
    Meaning that if there's a single override folder under the Trove/Live directory, the tmod will not work.
    But if you delete all the override folders and the contents within, MOST of the tmod would work properly.
    Hope this discover would do a bit help. This issue is really troublesome.

Any news about this somewhat "big" issue that affects a large amount of players?
    I made a video trying to guide people on how to temp-fix it, but would much rather see a REAL fix.
    Casual Trove-streamer @ www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN

Member of Top Mastery - Closed BETA Player - 2014

Deleting all the "override" folders can bring back to life mods in .tmod format (I did that, and it helped).
    It won't resurrect zipped mods, sadly.

IGN: Vitalius

Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference
    And yes as I've said the past 3 years.. it's ONLY Trove.... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalius View Post
    Deleting all the "override" folders can bring back to life mods in .tmod format (I did that, and it helped).
    It won't resurrect zipped mods, sadly.
    I have no override folders. I have only ever used the .tmod form.
    I even deleted the mods folder, recreated it, and put all the .tmod files back in.
    Didn't fix the dead mods situation.
    I updated some of the mods to latest version - no change.
    Still, none of my mods work.

Fixing this is a higher priority to me than correcting things like tool-tip text or any such thing.

+ Reply to Thread