+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My empowered gem ability isn't activating, and few questions

My empowered gem ability isn't activating, and few questions

hi I have a 25/25 fire empowered gem on my candy barb and it hasn't once activated it's special ability since I've equipped it it's suppose to shoot out gold fireballs that stun enemies around me can one of the devs please help me?
    Xbox: After Doomsday2
    If for some reason it can't be fixed, could I maybe get a maxed fire mired mojo as a replacement? o.O is that allowed? um if so ty

Also isn't the hydrakken ally suppose to have two heads? I felt a little confused that it doesn't is it suppose to be like that?

can we get a flying tortoise mount that shoots friggin lasers?

can we get an ally with 20% physical dmg and 25% energy regen with a random chance to heal allies for 2%hp?

could we get minotaur's, piņata knights, & skeletaur enemies added into the mobs/adds in the game?

can the candy barbarian get some VFX added to his class gem when a costume is equipped?

can we get more qubesly NPC's in the hub? like guard or merchant?

also can we get a chicken ally ? mrs. cluckles XD

can we get the ability to re-roll gem abilities?

please w/b ty

Hopefully this issue gets worked for you soon. I don't personally have an idea as to how to fix this =(

This thread was added to my suggestion thread due to the sheer number of great suggestions all compiled in one location! (Only as long as it's OK with you doom!)
    Feel free to take a look at the thread I'm talking about in my signature!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

I'm fine with it just remember to give me a little credit for the suggestions I guess.

You should be able to see a "Suggestion Authors" section in the thread near the end of the main post chain.
    Keep up the suggestions!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

sadly still no fix on my empowered gem
    I have a question can the pyro disc and the stunburst be utilitzed on the same character?
    if the answer is no than that would explain why the damndable thing isn't working and if that's so the devs screwed up by not making that statement clear in the descriptions for the empowered gems. If that's the case they owe me a lot of gem dust back and a new empowered stellar fire gem.

+ Reply to Thread