+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 5 - Eclipse Patch - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - August 22, 2017

Same issue here

2:50PM CDT here, and still can't log in. DRAT! This means I have to actually WORK :O
    Safe, Reliable Insanity Since 1961!

Xbox one players if you haven't gotten the update reinstall Trove to get the latest version.

My game is stuck at received user acknowledgement, then it says servers under maintenance for PC

oh well i'll come back after 2 hours.

Ok, in PS4 its impossible to finish Dreadnaught. It gets stuck when he is at 50% hp or so. Please, I know you are busy with Xbox/PC players not being able to login but please check this out too. They will be frustrated when they can log in but not finish shadow tower

is the sever down or something cuz i waited my queue over 1000 people for 6 times ((( and every time when the waiting time is done, the log in screen just stay there and then they told me to retry

It's now been over an hour of queue -> "Failed to connect to auth server. The servers may be down for maintenance [Retry] [Cancel]". I've restarted glyph and everything. Meanwhile, I've seen 2 updates about Xbox. Please fix the PC version. It is completely and utterly borked (also, now might be a great time to re-think your queue time calculations, since it says under a minute but takes 5 minutes).

I am still unable to log in on the xbox one. It says queue position 1000+ Servers are locked for testing.

This queue is taking a life time I'm sure they have been tested enough by now.. open the flood gates already..
    5 hour update 1 hour in queue so far position 430, whats that another hour? geeeeeeez
    (xbox)

+ Reply to Thread