+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE 5 - Eclipse Patch - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - August 22, 2017

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

UPDATE 5 - Eclipse Patch - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - August 22, 2017

Update 5 - 1:25 PM PDT (8:25 PM GMT) - We're unlocked and letting players in on the Xbox One version of Trove. Thanks for your patience! If you're not getting the Trove patch be sure to exit the Trove app completely, power off the Xbox for one minute, then restart. Go into Games and Apps and check if Trove is listed under Updates.

Update 4 - 12:20 PM PDT (7:20 PM GMT) - If you're on Xbox One and have not received a patch yet. Please exit the Trove app completely (restarting the console will not exit the app). Once you've shut down the app go into Games and Apps and launch Trove again to see if you're prompted for the update.

Update 3 - 12PM PDT (7PM GMT) - There is an issue where some players are not being prompted to install the patch on Xbox One. We're continuing to work with Xbox to get this resolved ASAP.

Update 2 - 11AM PDT (7PM GMT) - We're going to need additional downtime for the Xbox One. Our team is working with Xbox to get the Eclipse patch out to all of you as quickly as possible. No ETA at the moment but we'll post our next update in 1 hour (at the end of our scheduled downtime window).

Update 1 - Trove for PC and PS4 is back online and ready to play. The Xbox One version is taking a bit longer so please bear with us.

Also, the Leaderboards for the Shadow Tower are incorrect for this week, if you've already completed it. This is just going to be for this week and all boss kills will display properly for future ST runs.

Greetings Trovians,

All versions of Trove are coming offline on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) for the Eclipse update! Find the patch notes here.

Downtime will be approximately 4 hours. If we need any additional time, or come back online early, we'll update this post.

Thanks!

Could you folks fix the drop of these mount tokens for all accounts?

My self and others I know have not had any type of mount token drop in a very long time and we play every day. It's been more than a year since I've seen a pemblock or meownt drop and never a llama or griffon. Your support tells me it's RNG. If that's the case the RNG is very broken.

What kind of gear could you hook me up with? I am mastery level 35 or something. Also, quick question because I haven't played in a while, are shadow dungeons still a thing? If so is that what ST runs are or what, can you fill me in?

Shadow arenas are now shadow towers. No need to go out to find a portal they're made and can be put in clubs. Sure could probably find a shadow item in hub community chest at times or player could help on it for a smol boost for you. Try using rally blade to keep in a adventure group to level
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Why is downtime so long

[QUOTE=Fasti;770753]Greetings Trovians,

Why the downtime so long 4 hr not like all day but still anyone else curious???

It's down for 4 hours because they're manipulating the database by migrating a bunch of things into it for the live server. They'll probably only need 2.5 hours, but the extra 1.5 hours are there to make them comfortable if things go bad. Plus, if they get done super early, they look like heros for less down time. \o/

gem reroll and upgradeee

the eclipse update boi

open pts while patch

Since the amount of time it takes to do a patch you might as well open pts

I wonder when the meme's will start?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Resistance is inadvisable

i cant wait!!!!

+ Reply to Thread