+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - PC & PS4 Patch - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) - September 1, 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

ONLINE - PC & PS4 Patch - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) - September 1, 2017

Update - Trove on PC and PS4 are all back online after the patch. Thanks everyone!

Hey folks,

We're bringing the PC and PS4 versions of Trove offline on Friday for a patch. This patch is in certification with Xbox One and will be released next week. Get the patch notes here.

Downtime will start at 7AM PDT (2PM GMT).
    • PC downtime will be approximately 1 hour.
    • PS4 Downtime will take approximately 2.5 hours.

Thanks

I'll come back when the patch hits on xbox

Thank you for not making the rest us of wait for the poor xbox certification system <3

dragon fragment from shadow caches will be increased ?

Quote Originally Posted by AntyZone View Post
    dragon fragment from shadow caches will be increased ?
    I'm not 100% certain, but I think that they meant that dragon fragment drops from dragons (e.g. Flakbeard, the candy dragon, etc.) were increased. I don't think I've ever seen dragon fragments drop from shadow caches.
    Safe, Reliable Insanity Since 1961!

Quote Originally Posted by GCCDave View Post
    I'm not 100% certain, but I think that they meant that dragon fragment drops from dragons (e.g. Flakbeard, the candy dragon, etc.) were increased. I don't think I've ever seen dragon fragments drop from shadow caches.
    The Eclipse patch introduced new dragons, and their drop rate is to be increased with this hotfix.
    The drop rates for the new dragon fragments have all been increased to improve the experience for players attempting to acquire them
    I guess, by "have all been increased" it includes every dragon's drop rate, so the Indurion too?

Please check if drop-rate for new 4 ST Mounts is bugged.

With the eclipse update a bunch of new dragon egg fragments were added to the game. I would like to think the voidwatcher frags are being increased as right now they are obtainable but you have to open thousands of caches to get the 50 frags required for the dragon (They are obtainable though & the easiest frags to get). The other dragons like baesmuth, rachnapon, wyntegra etc are just crazy hard to get and definitely need a big buff to the drop rates as right now it seems like you can mine for the entire day/kill fae spooders and leave empty handed.

Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - Bemused

Finally!!

You guys see this,

The drop rates for the new dragon fragments have all been increased to improve the experience for players attempting to acquire them

The health of non-boss mobs in the Shadow Towers has been reduced by 30% (bosses are unchanged) due to their health scaling higher than the intended design

Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I need to play trove now i ove this game and i aint going to quit now please take down the downtime trove is my life and i need to play now!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steamsad:

+ Reply to Thread