+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PSA: Max Mastery and Despoiled Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    I am surprised that trion wont come out with this info to let players know what to expect, and that is has to come from other fellow players to give warnings/heads up.
    It was apparently on the stream, and I'm sure they'll bring it up again. Maybe.

Everyone try to spread this info as much as possible, not many ppl actually read forums or even watch streams. It sucks losing out on 3 despoiled divinity on first week.

You could of just kept quiet about it, and let everyone else get an edge on the players whom accidentally do so and regret it. You so kind, informing your competition of what they need to do.

That aside, I heard there was something for gem booster boxes(some new dust?), and empowered gem boxes(health regen gone) alike that make it better to save for after patch?
    ~~The gem booster boxes will likely be easily farmable contents if so anyhow. Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by KnortFox View Post
    You could of just kept quiet about it, and let everyone else get an edge on the players whom accidentally do so and regret it. You so kind, informing your competition of what they need to do.
    Now i don't think that's fair, thinking of other people as competition is a dangerous mindset to have, especially without proper sportsmanship.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 75,672 | Total Power Rank: 310,264 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 660 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 686 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Now i don't think that's fair, thinking of other people as competition is a dangerous mindset to have, especially without proper sportsmanship.
    But its what the leaderboards are encouraging... which is honestly bad...
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Well it is a competition... Although it favours those who pay a crap tonne of money so I wouldn't treat it seriously. Plus it does help everyone else out who listens to the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Well it is a competition... Although it favours those who pay a crap tonne of money so I wouldn't treat it seriously. Plus it does help everyone else out who listens to the advice.
    Wrong, does not favor those who spent a crap ton of $. I am at $1555 spent on this game and I am at rank 4.1k on mastery leaderboards sooo... But back to OP, that is a awesome for you to do chrono, it should help out lots of people

Quote Originally Posted by gaugekelley1 View Post
    Wrong, does not favor those who spent a crap ton of $. I am at $1555 spent on this game and I am at rank 4.1k on mastery leaderboards sooo... But back to OP, that is a awesome for you to do chrono, it should help out lots of people
    It's a requirement, not a guarantee. If you spent 1.5k and are only rank 4100 then I'd assume that getting high mastery isn't a big concern for you, which is fine. However you literally can't get top 100 without spending money, and top 10 without spending at least a grand. You'd have to be in denial to say that it doesn't favour cash spenders. To a degree it actually makes sense for payers to get some sort of benefit, unlocking stuff easier gives reason to support the game and keep it running. Obviously there's also annoying time sinks too. There's not many f2p games where you don't benefit in some way from paying. That's getting off topic though.

The Devs should be the one responsible to share such awareness not only on social media, but ingame aswell.

A game that doesnt have a ingame notification system for important news announcement is a BIG Fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    The Devs should be the one responsible to share such awareness not only on social media, but ingame aswell.

A game that doesnt have a ingame notification system for important news announcement is a BIG Fail!
    They've been squawking about this update for months with messages all over - including in game. Then people are still going :"A big update to Shadow Towers? Patches are Tuesdays? Lets run ST Monday anyway!" Honestly, if people can't put two and two together, it's on them.

+ Reply to Thread