+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 11/08/2017

Trove Livestream Notes 11/08/2017

Trove Livestream Notes 11/08/2017

Welcome to the latest live stream notes thread!

The new trovian atlas was shown off which has replaced the hubs portal tower. In its wake lies the new goddess statue.
    The atlas can be opened and shows all the biomes and ubers as nodes on images. Each giving its own description of the worlds and each "gem world" clearly separated off for aesthetics in the design.

The hinted "U10" was shown on the concept design however the devs have said there is no U10.
    "You have to prepare for eventualities with designing"

With the new update, the team have recommended to NOT do the shadow tower run on the 21/8 if you want to receive despoiled divinity as the update will fall on the Tuesday as per usual

Next week will be info on sub classes.

Questions and Answers Session:
    Will the atlas be available to craft?
    No the atlas fixture will remain in the hub for now but your old portals will remain in working order.

How will the atlas work for consoles?
    Use the analag stick or the directional pad to move around.

Where is sky realm on the atlas?
    That's the only realm not in the atlas, it will remain a club only accessibility feature.

Will leaderboard rework come out with this update?
    No, It wont come out on this update however the key goal is to reward effort over history of play.

Will the recent events ever come round again in the future or are they one time things?
    Seasonal events will repeat with slight refreshing and none seasonable events, we don't want players to be bored. We might recycle some stuff but they need to be diverse.

All previously answered questions read on stream can be found at the last Q&A thread located: here

Thank you for reading this weeks livestream notes, feel free to discuss and leave feedback and enjoy your gaming

Thanks for the notes Shirokiri!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

That was quick. Thanks for the notes!

You're welcome guys^^ sorry there isn't much content this week. Looking forward to Eclipse?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    Looking forward to Eclipse?
    Anxious is more like it. A lot of potential for the update, a lot of ways it could go wrong. I'm just hoping that the devs listen very intently to feedback when it hits and are willing to make quick and necessary adjustments.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    You're welcome guys^^ sorry there isn't much content this week. Looking forward to Eclipse?
    Not really. Sub classes seems to have a very minimal effect on how you play classes which i would hope they played a bigger role. No very happy about the onslaught of grind infused to the game tbh.

Tbh since the upgrades are expensive, the subclasses as mentioned are minimal boosts and the only new unlockables is mostly stuff people won't use (even though some are nice) it's kind of a disappointment to me too. In over the year the biggest new content we get to play is basically 2 new bosses been worked on for a couple of years =/. Though on principle the restriction on titan souls is good even if others disagree. Though I'm unsure if the flux needed to be nerefd quite as much.

I'm glad about the note about the despoiled divinity though, wouldn't have considered that otherwise. I imagine some people will still get mad about it.

Have they spoken about "Trove Kart" yet? I believe they've might have been working on a racing mode for the last 6 months & are trying to keep it hidden from us by showing ST stuff but we all know that the Eclipse is just a big cover for Trove Kart... then it's just a matter of time before "Super Trove World" comes out.

P.S. Thank you Shirokiri for the notes!

+ Reply to Thread