+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Hunt!

Treasure Hunt!

---- 100,000 Flux Forum Treasure Hunt! (PC Only) ----
    -------- Let's get this hunt started! --------
    Hello all! I thought it might be fun to set up a cool treasure hunt for a reward! I want to keep this as fair as possible though so I won't be revealing any details until later to give people a chance to be aware of what's going on.
    -------- You can now discuss answers without forfeiting your prize! --------
    The first prize reward will be 100,000 flux! That's right, 100k just for going on a silly little treasure hunt. Not bad eh?
    -------- This hunt will stay within the forums and be centered around piecing together a code to take you to the next correct post. --------
    Since I want others to still be incentivized to complete the treasure hunt there are going to be additional prizes given out to those that don't discover the treasure first!
    -------- Once you have the code add it to the end of this link: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php? --------
    2nd prize is 60,000 flux!
    3rd prize is 30,000 flux!
    -------- If a specific post is mentioned along with the code it is referring to my post in the thread. (Ex. "Third Post" means my third post in the thread) --------
    I would love to give out additional flux for prizes but I'm kinda low on flux in-game at the moment and won't be able to supply any more :s
    -------- The first person to DM me on the forums with the correct final secret message will claim the top prize! --------
    Since this particular treasure hunt went on for so long there is no need to have an additional hunt set up specifically for those that were at a timezone disadvantage but I will set up more of these if there is enough interest!
    -------- GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! To start go to this link: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?126820 and highlight my first post! --------
    ~~~~ YOUR HINT TO START THE HUNT: Highlight this whole post! ~~~~
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Edited OP with when the hunt details are to be released!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!

Under your bed! In your closet! behind the shower curtain!
    4th place!!!! woot woot
    IGN: Ships
    Troller and Provoker.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 spirits View Post
    4th place!!!! woot woot
    I'm sorry, what? The treasure hunt hasn't even started yet!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

Under your bed! In your closet! behind the shower curtain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newdestroy View Post
    I'm sorry, what? The treasure hunt hasn't even started yet!
    I want the 4th place prize : 0
    IGN: Ships
    Troller and Provoker.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 spirits View Post
    I want the 4th place prize
    Than you gotta get in 4th ;D
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

Details on how to start the treasure hunt are going to be released in 10 minutes!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

The details have been released! Good luck and have fun!
    If you have questions regarding the rules or how to continue to the first clue you can post them here! Just remember that you cannot discuss the clues or you will forfeit your prize!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

Noone has completed the hunt yet! The 100k flux prize is still up for grabs!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

Incredible, almost 7 hours later and still not a single person has completed the treasure hunt!
    I'm removing the "Do not discuss answers" rule! Feel free to post here with questions regarding the challenges and if I believe I can answer them without giving to much away I will. If not than maybe someone else will be able to help!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

+ Reply to Thread