+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Treasure Hunt!

Updated all questions to be a little more straight-forward and less cryptic.
    Almost 9.5 hours later and still no one has found the secret message! The 100k is still up for grabs!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Absolutely amazing! Not a single person has completed the treasure hunt 23 hours later!
    Again, feel free to discuss the treasure hunt clues in this thread and I will try to give you hints as well as you might find help from other people also trying to complete the hunt!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!

24 hours later and we finally have a winner! Congratulations to Hikari36 on being the first to complete the treasure hunt!
    Since the treasure hunt seems to be so difficult I am changing the prize distribution. The next person to complete the treasure hunt will receive 60,000 flux and the third person will receive 30,000 flux. There will be no additional prizes past that point so get to hunting!
    Best of luck to the remaining treasure hunters!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)

+ Reply to Thread