+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Suggestion] Class Idea (Brawler)

[Suggestion] Class Idea (Brawler)

This class has been suggested by VerifiedPunisher over in the PS4 side of the forums and they requested a new thread be started over on the PC side of things to get some feedback from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by VerifiedPunisher View Post
    Any chance that you could get opinions from the PC side of Trove as well?
    Brawler: Fights the darkness head on, utilizing his cybernetic enhancements and superb strength to fight off any enemy.

Passive Ability: Combo Master. Brawler can combo his abilities into some other abilities without activating a cooldown with proper timing.

Primary Attack: Punch. Brawler punches the enemy with extensive force. After 4 hits, the 5th hit ends the chain with a deadly 'Haymaker' that does bonus damage.

1st Ability: Ground Pound (5s cooldown). Brawler punches the ground with all of his strength. Bouncing the enemy into the air, stunning them for .5 seconds, and doing damage. Can combo into 'Haymaker'.

2nd Ability: Machine Gun Punches (8s cooldown). Brawler uses his cybernetic enhancements to land a series of blows with extreme speed. Can combo into 'Ground Pound'

Ultimate Ability: Out Swinging! (8s duration. 20s cooldown) All attacks become Haymakers and have the chance to combo into any of his other abilities.

Class Gem: Cybernetic Discharge. Brawler's cybernetic arms overload. Causing his primary attacks to discharge electrical energy that deals bonus area damage

Thoughts?
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

I really don't think we need a "fist" class. It'd either not use any weapon at all - either putting them at a disadvantage, or having them equip a weapon but not having it show up ingame at all, which would be strange - or it'd have a completely new weapon - which would be unnecessary and require a ton of extra work to put in.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Plenty of new weapons have been created since the games release, why not one more?
    I would assume this class would use some sort of "Claw" weapon. It seems to be suggested quite a bit as of late.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

We still don't even have a spear style vault, for instance. I think it's best to completely fill out the existing weapon types before we start creating more.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

+ Reply to Thread