+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My personal modder ally!

My personal modder ally!

Hello I am gaugekelley1 and I made a personal modder ally! So in the modder discord someone pitched a idea of personal modder allies(like streamer dream) to junebug and she said that she would pass it on to the team! So that is why everyone is releasing modder allies lately and I thought I would do one. So I present my ally(have no name for it)

I basically started with a mastery orb ally, because my first mods were recolors of the masterious orb, then I added some confetti to it because of the partisan pinatatrician. For those of you who don't know I am a co-creator of that costume.

Download it here! https://trovesaurus.com/mod=5180/gau...y1-modder-ally

Party Orb! <3 Nice work.

Oh wow! Very cool!
    I would actually love to see this more fleshed-out to other potential balls (Disco ball, fairy, elementals (Waterball, fireball...))!
    Nice work on this, very cool!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Name : Party Bubble? Very interesting choice for an ally i do say. What made u choose confetti vfx?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for flux, I can tell you I don't do hand outs. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that can solo Ultra Daughter of the Moon and make me a nightmare for someone like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Equinoxide View Post
    Name : Party Bubble? Very interesting choice for an ally i do say. What made u choose confetti vfx?
    Because I am a co-creator of a costume that got accepted, and it is pinata themed

+ Reply to Thread