+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are YOU gonna do when Eclipse hits? - General Discussion Thread

Post What are YOU gonna do when Eclipse hits? - General Discussion Thread

Hey all,

In these last few weeks before the update, i'd like to hear what everyone has planned for when it hits, how many things you all have saved up for the update, what of it you're spending, what your goals are, all that good jazz! Maybe we can even give eachother some nice tips to go along with the update

Here's all the fancy gubs i have saved up for the update:

As for what i'm gonna be doing personally, i'm going to be replacing the below fire emp on my gunslinger with another gem i've been holding onto, and that's about everything.

Current gem:

New gem, need to roll the max health into crit hit and the physical into magical:

I don't plan on using anything else because of certain circumstances, might make it be a waste, will definitely keep up on mastery though.

I'm excited to see what you all have in mind for the update!
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I can't wait until I finally reroll gems on my Gunslinger. Literally every of them has Health Regeneration (they were only 2-stat gems I could get). His Stellar emp has PD :/

Question tho. I have fully upgraded Stellar emp, however it started with 2 stats. Will this update add a way to maximize its PR? Probably the upgrades, but I don't really know how will this work.

Nothing will change for me since im a filfhty casual and i dont really consider the sub-class system new content so. Log in=> do coin/dragon challenge/fill star bar/tomes=>log out. Except on mondays when i do my weekly ST run.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    Question tho. I have fully upgraded Stellar emp, however it started with 2 stats. Will this update add a way to maximize its PR? Probably the upgrades, but I don't really know how will this work.
    No, as the gem started with 2 stats, you used one of the big boosts to unlock a stat rather than boost one, and there's no way to remedy that, you can still upgrade it if you want to, but it's gonna end up worse than every single emp that started with 3 stars.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players

My goal, to atleast max 1 class with full 100% rate gem as starter.

Btw, any chance to check the info on how much % each augment add?

Seeing the 3rd augment require 30 dragonite, 2nd augment will be use more often.

Have 1.5k titan shards, guess i just keep 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    Btw, any chance to check the info on how much % each augment add?

Seeing the 3rd augment require 30 dragonite, 2nd augment will be use more often.
    As i recall, the third one gave a 12.5% boost, and the second one gave a 5% boost, just to give you an idea of the ratio, both numbers will go down if you upgrade stats that have boosts in them.

I'm having issues in getting and staying in game, so no screenshots but:

Day 1: Binge open the 21k+ Shadow Caches, 300+ Gem Booster Boxes, & 100ish Empowered Gem Boxes. Hope I've got enough Binding to reroll 10 gems to at least the stats I want, if not the stats I want and in the slots I want. Use some saved up Regemers to shuffle some gems that needed rerolling. Craft the new Brilliance Tome. This will be ore bonus day, so I'll probably set out for the ore and glacial shard dragons while picking off Elites, spiders, and dinosaurs.

Rest of Week 1: Spend most my time hunting for the new dragon fragments. There'll be at least one ST run in there for completion and the spending of all the Souls I have saved up, which should net me all their new collectibles. If dragon farming gets annoying, I might do more ST runs for the new trophies from the new mobs in there. Try to resist harvesting my 20k dragno garden (with potential to be 40k) until the next Monday for the bonus day.

TLDR: Box binge & dragon farm.

EDIT: Oh, and somewhere in all that I'll complete whatever event they've given us.

I barely have any emp boxes since I figured finding a perfect would be more worth it before than post patch. I'll open my 3686 and hope I have enough dragon shards. I'll probably try and get some of the other dragons. I'm considering on trading almost all of my 1354 titan souls for titans treasures pre patch, I do have 210 lunar souls ready ever since they announced new gem powers (which aren't coming lul). I didn't save gem booster boxes because even though I have an ok amount of boosters (11k clovers 1.6k horseshoe, 1,292 lapis, 69 ninth lives), it looks like the booster nerf is too significant that it's best to save up. I have 182 empowered gem fragments ready so far. I'm not convinced I'll use my 1733 dragonite though.

Basically collect some new stuff, but otherwise do pretty much the same thing unless it's made affordable. Being wealthy in game is more important to be than wasting a significant amount for a potentially temporary stat boost. The newest thing I'll be doing is basically having to do 2 new bosses a week.

I'm looking forward to the new lunar costumes, hopefully I'll have enough resources to get one or two of them. Also it would be great to obtain the new Dreadnought prototype mount but knowing myself, it won't happen. Like, ever.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

I'm too busy with work and home life to keep up with top mastery stuff. It's showing lately, but I will eventually catch up in a few weeks to top again...

With that said, bang out the dragons first thing (Glad I have 3k coins and a ton of other resources), get what I can from the STs and just enjoy finding the best combo for farming with sub classes.

After that is wait for the power update for the new soul sink and blow through all my forged rad souls...

+ Reply to Thread