+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove mods for Xbox

Trove mods for Xbox

Is there any chance that mods will come to console because they're are so many useful ones and I feel it would benefit the whole community. What are your guys thought and do you think it will ever happen?

Thumbs up It might never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanfan232323 View Post
    Is there any chance that mods will come to console because they're are so many useful ones and I feel it would benefit the whole community. What are your guys thought and do you think it will ever happen?
    Well in my opinion this would prove to be more work for the team to implement to the Xbox and PS4. It might be doable but to the Trove Team, Never.

But who knows maybe they will surprise me... "Maybe"

Quote Originally Posted by GroovySoap View Post
    Well in my opinion this would prove to be more work for the team to implement to the Xbox and PS4. It might be doable but to the Trove Team, Never.

But who knows maybe they will surprise me... "Maybe"
    Fully agree.
    Some of the mods on CPU are very useful; the highlighter[s] for skull thrones and radiant/stellar gear are awesome. I don't know if those are mods or not but perhaps the highlighter system is something the devs could implement?

As to the actual mods side; world bosses, giants, twice the size of the world dragons, would be fun. I don't think there's many people out there that when a dragon is spotted they don't stop immediately and head towards it, giant world bosses would capture that attention x10 and a game like Terraria shows what a gaming community can create. There are some really imaginative and talented creator/gamers contributing to Terraria's life span and I know Trove would have a similar, if not better, response from its community.
    I think mods would be incredible.

+ Reply to Thread