+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Traducción de Trove al Español

Question Traducción de Trove al Español

Hola a tod@s, me corroe una duda desde hace muchos meses y que nunca fue respondida o directamente ignorada como suele pasar en general: ¿ Tienen pensado traducir Trove al Español en algun momento? ¿Cuándo aproximadamente?

Véase que el idioma "Hispano" es el segundo idioma mas hablado del planeta , y me parece raro que la traducción al mismo se esté demorando o directamente no esté en planes futuros, hay mucha comunidad de habla Hispana en el juego y deseamos que algun dia podamos jugar más comodamente y disfrutar mejor de todo.

Espero respuesta, gracias.

Saludos

Si no pueden hacerla el equipo de desarrollo de Trove, por favor, pedir la ayuda a la comunidad española o hispana del juego, que somos cientos, como los espartanos.....

Estoy de acuerdo. Necesitamos Trove en español. La comunidad puede ayudar.

*Porque español no es mi idioma primero (o lo de mucho de la comunidad), yo escribi en inglés también debajo de esta frase*
    I agree. We need Trove in Spanish. The community can help.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

As DarkPinapple stated above, if you guys want Trove in Spanish, why ask it in spanish if no one else will understand, i'm spanish native, and we should call our lord Fasti, hey if PT and FR translations are there why not call the community to make the spanish one too??, Trove is full of Spanish ppl willing to help in this
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Flowey View Post
    As DarkPinapple stated above, if you guys want Trove in Spanish, why ask it in spanish if no one else will understand, i'm spanish native, and we should call our lord Fasti, hey if PT and FR translations are there why not call the community to make the spanish one too??, Trove is full of Spanish ppl willing to help in this
    Ojala Fasti, pero en realidad todo el equipo creador de Trove den su esfuerzo junto con la comunidad hispana para la pronta traduccion, gracias por responder y apoyar el tema

I think they are considering translating the game to other languages, and testing it with brazilian portuguese by what i heard them saying on twitch a couple times.
    It would be great if they could add spanish translation on crowdin, like we are doing for brazilian portuguese.
    It's not so easy to get it done in a platform like that, cause there are some people willing to help and others who just have no clue, and insert wrong translations all the time too, and the ones who are just doing for rewards, some who dont even know the language at all... sad.
    But seems like there are lots of spanish players who would do a great job translating!
    (my advice, start thinking of translations for all the puns, cause god damn it, trove is 50% puns i swear to you)
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

The issue about Spanish is how many dialects there are. I would totally try my best to help translate though.

La problema de español es hay muchos dialectos. Yo trataré lo mejor que puedo asistir traducir.
    Idk if that Spanish is perfect cuz I had to google translate half the last sentence. I did my best ��
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthemist View Post
    The issue about Spanish is how many dialects there are. I would totally try my best to help translate though.

La problema de español es hay muchos dialectos. Yo trataré lo mejor que puedo asistir traducir.
    Idk if that Spanish is perfect cuz I had to google translate half the last sentence. I did my best ��
    The "neutral Spanish" is the solution, here in South America is used that type of dialect so that everyone can understand it very easily, for example in translations of series and movies, serves for all the Spanish speakers of the world

I can help too, if Trion can lend us the right tools to do so. Spanish is my native language and due to my large internet experience (which im not so proud of) i shouldnt have problems translating some puns and similar stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast