+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Likely additions to Super Mount Stash

Likely additions to Super Mount Stash

I already had a number of these in my personal chest, but karma on the former daily loot chests gave me a few more. I got them too late to unlock anything I hadn't already crafted. I know lots of people have asked for more mounts to be included, and hopefully that will be soon, but what are people thinking will be likely additions? I've been holding off on crafting centaur and llama mounts just in case these stashes finally turn out to be useful.

As far as I know, new mounts (rats) are coming with the Eclipse and they can be unlocked with these

@down
    If the Wiki doesn't lie, there are 19 Rat mounts, but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    As far as I know, new mounts (rats) are coming with the Eclipse and they can be unlocked with these
    I didn't expect anything so soon. That would be amazing, I hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    I didn't expect anything so soon. That would be amazing, I hope it's true.
    It was confirmed by the devs multiple times that rat mounts are coming out and are able to be unlocked with a super mount stash.
    The number of rat mounts was not eluded to though so we will have to wait to see the actual number.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

+ Reply to Thread