+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how do you know when you will get a power deal?

Hybrid View

how do you know when you will get a power deal?

i know that more power rank, chances increased, but is there an equation 4 it? what is the % that it will be in my shop if i have 12k pr......

They happen when your character reaches a power rank threshold for the first time, not randomly. so if its your first time hitting 10k PR on a toon, you will get the 10k PR offer in your shop
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    They happen when your character reaches a power rank threshold for the first time, not randomly. so if its your first time hitting 10k PR on a toon, you will get the 10k PR offer in your shop
    you can also get them randomly ive experience alot of power deals without ever going up a single pr

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    That's not correct
    Ive got mine by changing gems to even lesser PR, they just seem to come randomly now and then when you just touch your gems.

+ Reply to Thread