+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trove Suggestions Main Thread [Updated]

Talking Auto Save feature

This auto save feature, I think its missing and it really might help this game especially for the eclipse i want unseen this whole update

This thread is no longer being updated as of... well... a few months ago.
    Sorry for not informing you all. If anyone wishes to take this thread and expand on it please send me a message on discord at discord.gg/hcg or add me: DragonCoffee#9172 and I will give you the source thread =)
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Class suggestion

Greetings dear trion studios, I would like to make a class suggestion if you wont mind. My class idea is the miner

-Miner
    Weapon type: fists like vanguard
    Subclass: +50 lasermancy, dodgeing has a chance to throw a mine
    [M1]: punch from bellow (punches his enemy's finisher knocks them back)
    [M2]:block throw (throws a block that if it doesn't hit anything it will be placed on the block it lands on)
    [1]:burrow (he burrows underground for a few seconds then pops up placing a mine)
    [2]:dirt wall (he smacks the ground and a curved wall of dirt pops up the wall can only be destroyed by melee and spears other than that nothing else can destroy it, the blocks aren't real but they do act ad a shield

Hope you enjoy my suggestion!
    Have a great day

I recommend that if all the melee classes of the game, especially lunar lancer , could attack while riding the current mount they have.

Dragon suggestion!

Hello other troviens and the trion studios.

Dragons are an iconic part of trove and so are events!

Dragon name:
    Wadhia, the saviour of love

The fragments are obtained through doing event's and the dragon would need 25 fragments and 25 questlines would need to be done.

It would also re-use the valentines event items the other components would be to your choosing

The stat boosts would be +2000 base hp +50 magic find +200 hp regen +10% attack speed

Hope you enjoy my idea that would make events something that all players would do no matter the prize :3

Have a great day

Change Max # Players get Loot

Okay, so while I have not seen anything official, I have read that a maximum of 8 players can get loot from any one chest/mob - Is this true?!

This seems ridiculous and rather insulting seeing that its an open-world environment where anyone can interject themselves on you or your group (sometimes getting the loot owed one of the actual group).

Most of the loot is individualized, untradable, etc... so I can't think of any logistics to explain this and its horrible. Not to mention the leechers who hang around, tag the box and get loot without actually helping. Wtf?!

I'm severely disappointed if this is true, but can't find anything official.

This should be changed to allow for more than 8 in open-world areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Durwah View Post
    Okay, so while I have not seen anything official, I have read that a maximum of 8 players can get loot from any one chest/mob - Is this true?! [...]
    This should be changed to allow for more than 8 in open-world areas.
    If anything, the loot distribution should be changed to be more fair. It was suggested many times though (including my suggestion from 2 years ago) and all that was done was a terrible tether system, which was eventually removed from game, because it made it even worse XD

The limit is there, because multiboxing is allowed. If there was no limit, someone could make e.g. 100 alt accounts and collect resources 100 times faster.

+ Reply to Thread