+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cant move or sell Radiant Shards (Item inventory Bug)

Cant move or sell Radiant Shards (Item inventory Bug)

So for the past few days my hard earned Radiant shards were bugged and every time I pressed "A" on my controller, my shards would go to my tentacles of Q'bthulu. In other words my shards were not able to be interacted with and instead goes to my tentacles. I've tried almost everything such as buying more, using some, moving items around but my shards were still immovable and cannot be sold. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? If so pls tell me. Trion if you're listening, plz fix this bug that's driving me insane. My platform is on Xbox.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! We're aware of this bug, and our team is still working on a fix.

Ey thank you very much! I appreciate it! : D. I don't want to rush you or the Team but them radiant shards are selling for 6 each and I'm saving up to craft that cool lego dragon. Do you know any chance when this will be fixed? Sorry I dont want to rush, I'm just simply asking. : )

Same but I can't sell my primordial flame on xbox on market it just does not pop up and closes the marketplace

same here with quode
    PSN: StaraRaja
    Mastery: 300
    Main Class: Pirate Captain 21K PR
    Club: Division Ps4 (EU Server)

Inventory Items moving glitch

I'm glad you guys are working on the glitch, and not to sound rude or like an a-hole, but it's been 9 months, and the glitch is still here? I can understand that maybe it hasn't been getting enough attention, or it's been a difficult glitch to debug, but seriously?

In order to sell bugged items at the moment follow these steps.

1. Go to the marketplace and click sell.

2. When it takes you to your inventory click on your second bag / inventory space.

3. Now go to your item / items you want to sell and click on them and it should now allow you to sell it.

It is the only work around that I know of at this current time.

+ Reply to Thread