+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Loot Collector

Banned

New Loot Collector

The new loot collector should show the total of everything combined when you collect all, rather than just how much an individual item will give you. There is practically no way to tell how much flux etc you got from collecting all your shadow items or whatever you collected, and this is made even worse because after collecting rather than going into your inventory like it used to it goes into the "crafting inventory tab" which it just adds to the old amount of whatever you had. I understand you can just say ok I had 94000 flux before and now i have 95000 flux so I got 1000 flux but when you loot collect multiple different types of items that are all giving you a different type of resource it becomes a huge pain.

Having collect all list everything you will get from collecting all would be very nice, yes.

They also should add a setting for what tier/stuff you want locked by default among other QoL stuff (still waiting for a better chat system).

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    They also should add a setting for what tier/stuff you want locked by default among other QoL stuff (still waiting for a better chat system).
    on that note I still want a filter for what group loot picks up, no more sub shadows plox

+ Reply to Thread