+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great Pyramid 1 Million Flux Giveaway!

The Great Pyramid 1 Million Flux Giveaway!

Welcome to the biggest giveaway Trove has ever seen!
    That's right, I am giving away 1 million flux and thanks to a very generous friend of mine, Fizzinc, I am also giving away codes for mounts:

1. Siramis, Spring's Renewal

2. Weyrfir, Winter's Rest

3. Alduir, Autumn's Retreat

The Great Pyramid was built by me (aka Rocky) with a little help from some friends: AzazelPro, Exavolt, and Edeed. The pyramid is built all the way up to the highest point that you can build in Trove and is made of well over 800,000 gold blocks and it took a little over two and a half months to build.

To get to the pyramid all you have to do is:
    - Type /joinworld A Shattered Dimension.
    - Go inside the main castle which is behind you when you spawn (in front of the skeleton army).
    - Head straight to the back room (on the north side) and use the red transit portal 3 times.
    - Or you can just fly northeast from the spawn point until you get to the black island and the entrance to the pyramid will be on the north side.

In order to win the 1 million flux prize you must make it through The Great Pyramid to find the Pharoahs tomb. Make your way inside and you will be met with Anubis, the God of Death, and there you will be given three options to make it to the tomb:

1. The Great Labyrinth - A 1 block wide and 2 blocks high maze that will surely make you go insane.
    2. The Gauntlet - A tapestry of death traps that will make you beg for it to stop.
    3. The Sphinxs riddle - A convoluted pair of words that will really make you use your brain

If you are fortunate enough to pass one of these tests you will be rewarded with an amount of gold you have never seen before!

I made it to the tomb now what do I do?
    Inside the tomb, sitting on top of the coffin, there will be a sign with a secret message. The first person to send me a private message here on the forums with the secret message will be awarded the 1 million flux. Simple as that.
    - Be sure to include your IGN in the message so I can add you in game and we can arrange a time to give you your prize.
    - Whispers in game or messages on any other website or application (i.e Discord) with the secret message WILL NOT be given the prize.
    - Posting the secret message in this forum thread WILL NOT be accepted either.

Remember, only one lucky tomb raider will be awarded the 1 million flux. However, if you decide to give it a try after the prize has been given away the first 5 people to make it through each of the tests will have their name put on the wall of fame (or in this case the sign of fame) inside the tomb.
    All you have to do for that is post a comment down below with a screenshot of yourself inside the tomb with your IGN and the test you took to make it to the tomb.

What about the mount codes? How do I win those?
    - The codes for the mounts are written on signs inside The Great Labyrinth. All you have to do is find the sign and apply the code.
    - There are 15 codes inside the maze (5 of each mount)

If any of you find a code, please be kind enough to post in this thread the number of the sign so I can mark it as used. The faster the codes are found the faster I can refill the signs with new codes. Maybe from a different modder?
    (If any modder would like to giveaway any extra codes that they have and want a fun way to do it just send me a message on discord and we can talk about it RawKey#8692). pls gib codes

So there you have it. Good luck everybody and have fun!

Exciting event! (Wish I wasn't at work why did you have to post this nowwww ;-;)

Looking forward to (maybe?) participating in the event when I get home... (If there are any prizes left by then)

Thanks for doing this!
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Done it and pmed

Was great fun

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    Done it and pmed

Was great fun
    Congrats for winning the 1 million flux! That was fast haha great job!

Dont worry guys there are still codes available so get hunting!

Was fun and the build was beautiful. Got second T_T

well i got to the tomb, the maze was fun, i finished it via the gauntlet route
    here is a picture
    ign: pendk|Mastery rank: 630+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

IGN: SirDoodlebop
    Made it via the Riddle! Also picked up code #15 for Alduir in the labyrinth Going to try to get through the labyrinth completely!! Im determined to make it out! lol

That maze was nuts! But I made it through the entire thing

IGN: Wontons

Added you guys on great job!

Any codes left in the labyrinth?
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

+ Reply to Thread