+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Problem with the Camera in the game

The Problem with the Camera in the game

IGN:GreekGamer34

Before 2 days ago I was playing like normal after yesterday this happened.
    Promblem details:Sometimes I move the the camera for example I saw a monster I was going to point the camera to the monster but the camera automaticly it point to anther position. Thats all I think.

help

Hi Nickgamer34, how often does this happen? I know that there currently exists a bug that causes the camera to rotate around a full 180 degrees periodically that still has yet to be fixed, but I do not know about a bug that causes the camera to constantly misbehave.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! If you're using Razer Synapse, there's a bug with the "Stat Tracking" feature. If you disable that option, it may help!

I am using Razer Synase but where is that option you said?

If you ment about the mouse no I have headphones Razer Synapse

I am using Razer Synase but where is that option you said?

If you ment about the mouse no I have headphones Razer Synapse

I believe there's a desync between local inputs (mouse+keyboard) and the client.

Sometimes the camera jerks into random positions instantly (no noticeable motion).
    Sometimes the keys for a certain action get stuck, like using radiant arrow for Shadow Hunter (I let go of the key, the arrow fires, but the next one is charging, without me even pressing the key, and is stuck that way)

Is happens more often when on low framerate (probably related to input lag).

This happens only when playing trove, I regularly play other games that rely on keyboard+mouse controls, and have not noticed anything wrong with how those games handle.

The problem is something is putting your mouse into absolute positioning instead of relative positioning. Razer software does this if you have mouse tracking enabled. Also some screen recording software does this if you choose to have it track and record your mouse movements. Find out what software you have going that might track your mouse and disable it.

Also see this:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Twitching-Fix

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread